Get a Tough Child Injury Attorney to Win Your Case
If your child was injured because of another person’s negligence or careless actions, contact the Testa Law Group as soon as possible to speak with a child injury lawyer. The earlier you act, the greater your chances are of getting a fit and fair amount of money damages from the at-fault party. Call 877-780-9052 for a free consultation with a dedicated and determined child injury lawyer.
How Can an Aggressive Child Injury Lawyer Help Me with My Child Injury Case?
At the Testa Law Group, a ferocious child injury lawyer will not only give you aggressive and tactful legal representation but also have the means to back it up. We will use the full scope of our dedication, determination, skills, and knowledge to ensure that the individual or organization responsible for your child’s injuries is held liable. To achieve this, we may:
- Assist you in the filing of criminal charges against the assailant or company
- Attain witness statements
- Consult with medical experts to ascertain the extent of your child’s injuries;
- Consult with accounting experts to determine the size of your associated costs;
- Construct with the help of professionals a reconstruction of the accident scene or product that hurt your child; and
- Gather material evidence.
The Testa Law Group also deals with and handles the insurance company from preventing or attempting to wreck your case. Make sure to consult with one of our attorneys before giving a statement or signing anything.
Statistics Regarding Child Injury
Did you know that more than 9.2 million individuals between the ages of zero and nineteen visit the emergency room for accidental injuries? Here are some more facts and statistics regarding child injuries:
- Female children have a lower rate of injury accidents than male children.
- Suffocation is the principal cause of injury for children less than one year of age.
- 2.8 million children seek medical attention each year due to a fall accident.
- Children aged 0 to 9 are more likely to be injured as a result of being struck or hit with an object, stung by an insect, or bitten by an animal.
- Children aged 10 to 14 are more likely to experience an injury as a result of being struck with or against an object and overexertion.
- Children aged 15 to 19 are more likely to experience an injury stemming from a motor vehicle accident.
The Ugly Truth About Child Injury
As much as we don’t want to think or hear about a child being hurt, we can’t avoid the fact that children are extremely vulnerable to injury and serious injuries to children do occur. As a parent, you do everything within your power to protect your child and keep them safe. Unfortunately, that is not always enough.
Keeping Your Child Healthy and Their Future Bright
A child injury lawyer at the Testa Law Group is dedicated to ensuring that every single child has a fair shot at a bright and healthy future. Thus, if a person or organization is negligent, careless, or reckless and, as a result, your child is harmed, then we will do what it takes to hold that party accountable. Let a Testa Law Group child injury lawyer fight for you, your family, and your child to get the compensation that your child deserves. Contact us at 877-780-9052 for a free consultation and get advice from an experienced child injury lawyer.
Child Injuries Related Articles