Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Blackwell, TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Blackwell, TX.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Blackwell and the surrounding area of Coke County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Mr. Nicholas Testa is a battle-tested Truck Accident Lawyer who knows how to fight for the results you need. Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Blackwell can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Blackwell area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, a leading Truck Accident lawyer today.
Our team of accident attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Blackwell and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Edinburg Law Office office at 832-779-8470 today for your initial free consultation with a Truck Wreck Attorney.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, truck accidents result in severe consequences for innocent the victims.
Types of Blackwell car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Pedestrian crashes
- Crashes caused by lane weaving
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
So, what causes truck accidents in Blackwell?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking while driving in Dallas
- Talking to passengers
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "Marcus
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Blackwell Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a major truck accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Blackwell Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 832-779-8470 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Blackwell Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Blackwell and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Coke County.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our truck accident lawyers, serving Blackwell, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 832-779-8470
Our Coke County Truck Wreck Attorney are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "
Ortencia Montanez, 11 months ago, Google
"I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. "
Maritza Oviedo, 2 weeks ago, Google
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."
Unknown, 11/14/2016 , Superpages
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"
Jocelyn Trotter, a year ago, Google
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"
Carl Olson, 6 months ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Are tractor-trailer accidents always head-on collisions?
- What are the federal requirements to drive a tractor-trailer?
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- Are trucking companies regulated by the Federal Government?
- What regulations govern truckers and trucking companies?
- I was recently involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler. The insurance adjuster is calling me and asking for a statement. Is it OK to give a statement?
- What if I was partially at-fault for the accident in Texas?
- Can I still win the lawsuit if I may have been partially at fault for the accident?
- Who is in charge of regulating truck drivers?
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company or their insurance carrier?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
Latest questions asked about car accidents
- What if my doctor releases me to return to work, but I'm still in too much pain to do so?
- I think the driver who hit me was asleep at the wheel. Can your law firm help me prove it?
- What happens with my medical bills?
- What information do I need after I have been involved in a Texas auto accident?
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney?
- What Does the Phrase 'Comparative Fault' mean?
- Should I go to the doctor after my car accident if I'm only a little sore?
- How does Florida's fault law work?
- Sacramento Pedestrian Accidents & Crosswalks
- Underinsured Motorist and Medpay Injury Offset Question
- How much money can I expect to get in a settlement? / What is my case worth?
- I feel fine after the accident – should I still see a doctor?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Our Web Design is by Catanich in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your truck accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in TX including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.