Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Texas, .
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Texas Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Texas personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation."
James Catanich, February 23,2016, Superpages
"My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! "
Jon Perge, a year ago, Google
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."
Maria Kliefoth, December 13,2017, Google
"... I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"
Stephanie Plumbly, August 12, 2017, Facebook
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."
Shelly Denise Gonzalez, August 11, 2017, Superpages
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- I previously injured the same or a similar part of my body in the past. Will this hurt my case?
- What is Medical Payments Coverage?
- What are the steps to take after a car accident?
- Sacramento Accidents & Street Laborers
- Should I provide a recorded statement to the insurance company?
- What is Collision Coverage?
- The accident was my fault.
- Do I have grounds to file a personal injury claim for my car accident?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer to handle a trucking accident case? Won't the at fault party take care of my expenses?
- Are truckers allowed to text while driving?
- How long will my case take?
- How do you prove that the accident was the commercial driver's fault?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a trucking accident case?
- Do different laws apply to truck accidents in Maryland?
- Who is sued as a result of an accident involving a big rig?
- If I choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, do I ask for compensation from the trucking company or the trucker?
- Why are truck accidents so serious? How big are the claims involved?
- What should I do if the truck driver doesn't want to call police after our accident?
- Are there special laws that apply in these cases?
- Are fatal trucking accidents fairly common?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Life Insurance?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.