Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Bexar County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Bexar County, TX.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Bexar County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Bexar County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bexar County Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Bexar County area.
Our Bexar County Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Edinburg Law Office office at 832-779-8470 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Bexar County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Bexar County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Bexar County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Bexar County Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 832-779-8470 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 832-779-8470
Our Bexar County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. "
Juliane Cuneus, 11 months ago, Google
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."
James Roberts, November 3,2018, Google
"I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys."
James Catanich, December 11,2018, Google
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work."
Shahram Sabzalipour, 4 months ago, Google
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"
Jenessa Rodriguez, November 23,2017, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- May I have my health insurance pay for my medical treatment?
- Who pays for a rental car while my car is being repaired?
- What is diminished value & what types of value cases do we handle?
- Will I have to go to court?
- Are there alternatives to going to court?
- Is There a Deadline for Filing a Lawsuit?
- How Soon after a Car Accident Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Should I buy a personal umbrella insurance policy?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Do big rig accident cases produce larger settlements?
- A semi-truck was driving in front of me when one of its tires blew out. The tire tread flew up and struck my windshield and caused me to run off the road and sustain injuries. Is the truck at fault?
- What is 'jackknifing?'
- What can I expect after a trucking accident on the part of the at-fault party and his or her insurance company?
- How do you prove that the accident was the commercial driver's fault?
- Why are truck accident cases different from other auto accidents?
- Are truck accidents more common in urban or rural settings?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
- What are some examples of truck driver negligence?
- What regulations govern truckers and trucking companies?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- Should I accept a financial offer from the trucking company or insurance company?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Health Insurance?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Atascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County, Kendall County, Medina County, Wilson County, and surrounding cities of Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Castle Hills, China Grove, Cibolo, Converse, Cross Mountain, Elmendorf, Fair Oaks Ranch, Grey Forest, Helotes, Hill Country Village, Hollywood Park, Kirby, Lackland Afb, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Lytle, Macdona, Olmos Park, Randolph Afb, San Antonio, Scenic Oaks, Schertz, Selma, Shavano Park, Somerset, St Hedwig, Terrell Hills, Timberwood Park, Universal City, Von Ormy, Windcrest, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.