Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Blanco County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Blanco County, TX.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Blanco County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Blanco County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Blanco County Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Blanco County area.
Our Blanco County Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Blanco County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Blanco County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Blanco County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Blanco County Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Blanco County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "
Forrest Sutton, 2 years ago, Google
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."
James Roberts, November 3,2018, Google
"I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More"
Joe Parker, 2 years ago, Google
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "
Rick Jennings, a year ago, Google
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work."
Shahram Sabzalipour, 4 months ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What is Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage?
- What Should I Do After an Accident?
- Should I Be Checked Out by a Physician even if I am not Feeling Any Injuries?
- Can I just settle on-site?
- You've hired an attorney...what's next?
- Underinsured Motorist and Medpay Injury Offset Question
- Can't I just talk to the insurance company on my own?
- What does maximum medical improvement (MMI) mean and how does it relate to my car accident case?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Is investigation important in a truck accident case?
- I was injured in a big-rig accident where the driver was at fault. Can I receive money for the time I missed at work?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- What type of attorney do I need after a truck crash?
- I was injured in a truck accident when my car was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Who pay my medical bills?
- What are underride and override accidents?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- Can I sue the trucking company for compensation for my injuries?
- I was recently involved in a bad collision with an 18-wheeler. I never expected the kinds of injuries I sustained. What makes truck wrecks different from passenger vehicle accidents?
- Can more than one party be held responsible for a truck accident?
- I was seriously injured in a car/truck accident? What compensation may I be entitled to from the courts?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Blanco County, Burnet County, Comal County, Gillespie County, Hays County, Kendall County, Llano County, Travis County, and surrounding cities of Blanco, Johnson City, Round Mountain, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.