Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Bell County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Bell County, TX.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Bell County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Bell County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bell County Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Bell County area.
Our Bell County Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Bell County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Bell County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Bell County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office Office
121 W. Austin St. ,
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Bell County Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Bell County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "
Afra Najib, a year ago, Google
"Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client’s needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation."
James Catanich, June 11,2017, Superpages
"Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me."
Jim Catanich, December 11,2018, Facebook
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B
Jefferson, TX 75657
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- How long will it take to get money in my case?
- When Can the Other Driver Be Considered At Fault?
- Do I Need To See A Doctor?
- What is Bodily Injury Liability Coverage?
- Injured by Hit and Run Driver in Sacramento?
- What is Property Damage Liability Coverage
- What benefits may I be entitled to?
- What compensation might I be eligible for?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- If I have been in an Austin truck accident, how soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
- What type of attorney do I need after a truck crash?
- Why are expert witnesses particularly important in truck accident cases?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- Can I settle with the trucking companies and their insurance carriers after the accident?
- What Are Trucking Accidents?
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- I was seriously injured in a car/truck accident? What compensation may I be entitled to from the courts?
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company?
- What information should I give to the trucking company or their insurer?
- I was in a bad accident with an 18-wheeler. My neighbor said I could save myself time and money by just dealing directly with the trucking company's lawyer. Is that true?
- How Much Will it Cost To Hire a Lawyer?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Bell County, Burnet County, Coryell County, Falls County, Lampasas County, McLennan County, Milam County, Williamson County, and surrounding cities of Bartlett, Belton, Copperas Cove, Fort Hood, Harker Heights, Holland, Killeen, Little River-Academy, Morgans Point Resort, Nolanville, Rogers, Salado, Temple, Troy, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.