Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Arlington, TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Arlington, TX.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Arlington and the surrounding area of Tarrant County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Mr. Nicholas Testa is a battle-tested Truck Accident Lawyer who knows how to fight for the results you need. Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Arlington can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Arlington area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, a leading Truck Accident lawyer today.
Our team of accident attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Arlington and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation with a Truck Wreck Attorney.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, truck accidents result in severe consequences for innocent the victims.
Types of Arlington car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Pedestrian crashes
- Crashes caused by lane weaving
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
So, what causes truck accidents in Arlington?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking while driving in Dallas
- Talking to passengers
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"Jenessa Rodriguez
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Arlington Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a major truck accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Arlington Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Arlington Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Arlington and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Tarrant County.
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office
121 W. Austin St. ,
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our truck accident lawyers, serving Arlington, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Tarrant County Truck Wreck Attorney are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "
Forrest Sutton, 2 years ago, Google
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "
Rick Jennings, a year ago, Google
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. "
Ben Solsunone, 4 months ago, Google
"Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. "
Tasha Jackson, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B
Jefferson, TX 75657
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- How are you paid?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- If I am involved in an accident with a commercial truck and the driver is deemed at fault, can I sue his or her employer for any injuries that I sustain?
- Who can be held liable for a truck accident?
- The trucking company is out of state and they won't return my calls. Can you help?
- Why should I hire an attorney in a trucking case?
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
- I was involved in a serious accident with a semi and would like to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for my injuries. What could I possibly recover?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- Can I Sue the Truck Driver's Company for my Injuries?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about car accidents
- Is there anyone other than the drivers and passengers involved in a motor vehicle collision that I could sue for my damages?
- Is There a Deadline for Filing a Lawsuit?
- How To Get a Car Accident Report in Sacramento CA
- Do I need to call the police if I am in an auto accident?
- What does maximum medical improvement (MMI) mean and how does it relate to my car accident case?
- What should I do if I've been in a car accident?
- What is a wrongful death claim?
- What damages can I recover in a motor vehicle accident?
- What are my rights as a passenger in a car that has been in an accident?
- What if the other driver's insurance doesn't cover my costs?
- The importance of Uninsured-Under insured Motorist Insurance coverage.
- How will I get around when my car is impounded?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Our Web Design is by Catanich in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your truck accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in TX including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.