Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Alamo, TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Alamo, TX.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Alamo and the surrounding area of Hidalgo County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Mr. Nicholas Testa is a battle-tested Truck Accident Lawyer who knows how to fight for the results you need. Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Alamo can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Alamo area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, a leading Truck Accident lawyer today.
Our team of accident attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Alamo and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Edinburg Law Office office at 832-779-8470 today for your initial free consultation with a Truck Wreck Attorney.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, truck accidents result in severe consequences for innocent the victims.
Types of Alamo car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Pedestrian crashes
- Crashes caused by lane weaving
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
So, what causes truck accidents in Alamo?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking while driving in Dallas
- Talking to passengers
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "David Varner
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Alamo Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a major truck accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Alamo Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 832-779-8470 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Alamo Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Alamo and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Hidalgo County.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our truck accident lawyers, serving Alamo, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 832-779-8470
Our Hidalgo County Truck Wreck Attorney are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation."
James Catanich, February 23,2016, Superpages
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "
Ortencia Montanez, 11 months ago, Google
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."
Shelly Denise Gonzalez, August 11, 2017, Superpages
"I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More"
Joe Parker, 2 years ago, Google
"... I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"
Stephanie Plumbly, August 12, 2017, Facebook
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- How else can I prove negligence on the part of the trucker?
- The trucking firm's lawyers have been calling me almost daily since the accident. What do I do?
- What information should I give to the trucking company or their insurer?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for drinking and driving?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer for a trucking accident?
- Should I accept a settlement offer from the trucking company for my accident?
- Are trucking companies responsible for the handling of hazardous material cargo?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- I was recently involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler. The insurance adjuster is calling me and asking for a statement. Is it OK to give a statement?
- Who is in charge of regulating truck drivers?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
Latest questions asked about car accidents
- When Can the Other Driver Be Considered At Fault?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- What compensation might I be eligible for?
- Do I need to share my medical records with the other driver?
- I've been injured -- what should I do first?
- Can I recover for lost wages?
- My car was determined a total loss. How can I determine if the actual cash value offer the insurance company is offering is fair?
- May I have my health insurance pay for my medical treatment?
- How long does the process take?
- Should I call my insurance company after my auto accident?
- 72 Ways Insurance Companies lie, cheat and steal from people injured in car crashes
- What is Property Damage Liability Coverage
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Our Web Design is by Catanich in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your truck accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in TX including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.