Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in Miami-Dade County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in Miami-Dade County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Miami-Dade County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Miami-Dade County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Miami-Dade County area.
Our Miami-Dade County Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Miami-Dade County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Miami-Dade County, FL.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Miami-Dade County Premise Liability at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Miami-Dade County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Maritza Oviedo, I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. ,
Chris Perry, I was in a pretty bad truck accident (my first ever) where I was injured, my vehicle totaled and I had no idea what I needed to do. After talking with a coworker, I was given Nicholas Testa's number and I gave him a call. When I went in to talk ...More,
Carl Olson, I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa,
David Varner, I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. , https://www.facebook.com/david.varner.77/posts/1399103243491190:0
Unknown, Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team.,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Should I talk to the other party's insurer after an accident in Elk Grove?
- Are there alternatives to going to court?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- How long do I have to bring an action for recovery in Texas?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney for a car accident case?
- Do I Need an Accident Attorney?
- If the car is a total loss does the insurance company pay the whole value?
- How is liability proven in a car accident case?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What information should I get from the truck driver after my accident?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer to handle my trucking accident case?
- I was injured in a truck accident when my car was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Who pay my medical bills?
- Do I have a claim against the shipper of the cargo?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- What is the difference between 18-wheelers, semi-trucks and big rigs?
- Who investigates commercial truck accidents?
- Should I wait to hear from the trucker's insurance company before contacting a lawyer?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer for a trucking accident?
- What should I do after a truck wreck?
- What personal injury damages are available in texas?
- Why are truck accidents so serious? How big are the claims involved?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, and surrounding cities of Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Brownsville, Coral Gables, Coral Terrace, Country Club, Country Walk, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Fisher Island, Florida City, Fountainebleau, Gladeview, Glenvar Heights, Golden Beach, Golden Glades, Goulds, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Homestead Base, Indian Creek, Islandia, Ives Estates, Kendale Lakes, Kendall, Kendall West, Key Biscayne, Leisure City, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Naranja, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Ojus, Olympia Heights, Opa-Locka, Palm Springs North, Palmetto Bay, Palmetto Estates, Pinecrest, Pinewood, Princeton, Richmond Heights, Richmond West, South Miami, South Miami Heights, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunset, Surfside, Sweetwater, Tamiami, The Crossings, The Hammocks, Three Lakes, University Park, Virginia Gardens, West Little River, West Miami, West Perrine, Westchester, Westview, Westwood Lakes, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.