Bone Injuries from Auto Accidents Require a Tough Bone Fracture Lawyer
Bone fractures are generated by an impact that is forceful or by enormous amounts of stress on the bone. Bone fractures are routinely experienced in an accident, more so in motor vehicle accident. Suffering a bone fracture in a wreck can promptly lead to pressing complications for a victim as he or she endeavors to recover fully while at the same time attempts to cope with the effects of physical impairments, under employment, and financial instability. At the Testa Law Group, a dedicated and committed bone fracture lawyer will ensure the protection of the rights of victims harmed by bone fracture injuries.
What Are Typical Types of Fractures?
Fractures can occur throughout the body, but there are certain types of fractures that present complex and unique types of complications and medical requirements. The damage caused by a bone fracture and the treatment required largely depends on the type of fracture and the location of the fracture.
Types of Fractures
- Compound: A compound fracture is when a broken bone separates from the rest of the bone and, as a result, penetrates the skin.
- Simple: A simple fracture occurs when the bone fragments separate completely or do not separate completely where in such as case the fragments are still partially joined.
- Greenstick: A greenstick fracture is an incomplete fracture where the bone is bent, not broken. These types of fractures most often occur in children.
- Impacted: An impacted fracture is where the bone is broken in two, and one end of the broken bone is driven into the other bone.
- Comminuted: A comminuted fracture is where the bone is fractured in several pieces of bone fragments, that can become loose in the body.
Complications from a Bone Fracture in a Texas, Louisiana, and Florida Car Wreck
Bone fractures can quickly result in a host of complications beyond merely the breaking of the bone. Major muscles, blood vessels, tendons, and joints can become damaged by the broken bone. Moreover, individuals are at risk of infections and long-term injuries. Though a victim can make a full recovery, through the restorative and rehabilitative process, he or she may experience a loss of physical capabilities, which impact their ability to work and perform activities once enjoyed; thus, contacting a dedicated bone fracture lawyer is imperative.
Get A Dedicated and Skilled Bone Fracture Lawyer That is Dedicated to Your Rights
The bone fracture lawyers at the Testa Law Group work diligently and with great discipline to protect those injured in accidents resulting in bone fractures. We understand the complexities that surface from injury accidents. As such, we work to build up a solid case to prepare for trial, not to prepare for settlement. Preparing for trial ensures that the insurance company for the at-fault party understand that one way or another justice will be served. For more information on how we can help you and your family obtain the compensation that you rightfully deserve, call us at 877-780-9052 for a free consultation with an auto accident bone fracture lawyer.