Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in Broward County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in Broward County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Broward County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Broward County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Broward County area.
Our Broward County Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Broward County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Broward County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Broward County, FL.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Broward County Premise Liability at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Broward County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Carl Olson, I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa,
Ricky Jackson, thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader.,
Forrest Sutton, I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. ,
Unknown, One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best...,
Jim, Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Should I Talk to the Other Driver's Insurance Company?
- Who is responsible for the towing and storage bills?
- Auto Accident Lawsuit - At Fault Party had Minimal Insurance
- Spine Fractures and Whiplash
- What good is collision coverage?
- Who can recover damages in a motor vehicle accident?
- Should I give the faulty driver's insurance company a medical authorization?
- How long does one have to initiate an auto accident lawsuit?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Is my case any different if I am injured or a family member is killed by a semi tractor-trailer as opposed to any other automobile driver?
- Is investigation important in a trucking accident case?
- Who can sue in a truck accident injury or death case?
- How much is my truck accident worth?
- Why are big trucks so dangerous?
- If I choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, do I ask for compensation from the trucking company or the trucker?
- The insurance adjuster is asking for a statement- should i give one?
- If I do choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, who is held responsible?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- Are drivers limited to how many hours they can drive?
- Is it important to seek prompt medical treatment after a truck wreck?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Hendry County, Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Boulevard Gardens, Broadview Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Franklin Park, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hillsboro Pines, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Roosevelt Gardens, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Washington Park, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.