Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in Monroe County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in Monroe County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Monroe County that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Monroe County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Monroe County area.
Our Monroe County Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Monroe County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Monroe County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Monroe County, FL.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Monroe County Premise Liability at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Monroe County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Joe Parker, I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More,
Ricky Jackson, thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader.,
Maria Kliefoth, Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family.,
Shahram Sabzalipour, Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work.,
James Catanich, Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/web-design/overview.php
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What does 'Loss of use of Motor Vehicle' mean?
- Why did someone else I know get more for his settlement even though we have similar injuries?
- The Other Driver Broke the Law
- Questions and Answers about Property Damage
- Can I Recover More Than Just Medical Bills?
- I'm only a little sore, and I have so much to do. Do I really need to see a doctor?
- What should I do after a car crash?
- My medical bills are higher than the At-Fault Driver's Insurance Limits. What can I do now?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Why are truck accident cases different from other auto accidents?
- It looks like I am going to be in hospital for a lengthy period of time after my accident with an 18-wheeler. How soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- Why are big trucks so dangerous?
- Is it just 18-wheelers involved in the vast majority of trucking accidents?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. How can your law firm help me?
- Why Are Trucking Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accidents Different?
- If I'm injured in a truck accident, who can I sue?
- Who is sued as a result of an accident involving a big rig?
- I was told by my neighbor who was in a car accident last year that my personal injury case, which involves a big rig, is going to be different to handle. Is that true, and if so, why?
- What are the most common causes of big rig accidents?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Collier County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, and surrounding cities of Big Coppitt Key, Big Pine Key, Cudjoe Key, Duck Key, Islamorada, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Layton, Marathon, North Key Largo, Stock Island, Tavernier, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.