Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in Texas, area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our office at today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Google "Rick Jennings
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Premise Liability at the are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At , we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At , we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Joe Parker, I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More,
Shelly Denise Gonzalez, Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered.,
Tasha Jackson, Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. ,
Unknown, Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team.,
Jon Perge, My experience with the Law Offices of Nicholas Testa was more than professional, and a great experienve! My lawyer helped settle my case fast and easy! I would refer them to anyone! ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Will my car accident case go to trial?
- How do I know if I have a claim worth pursuing?
- How can I protect myself if I am renting a car?
- What are personal injury cases?
- If The Insurance Company Won't Settle, How Is The Case Resolved?
- What happens if I'm no longer able to work?
- Can I get my personal property that was damaged in an accident repaired or replaced?
- If the car is a total loss does the insurance company pay the whole value?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for cell phone use and driving?
- Why Are Trucking Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accidents Different?
- Should I contact the police if I'm involved in an accident caused by a truck?
- Can I still win the lawsuit if I may have been partially at fault for the accident?
- What should I do if the truck driver doesn't want to call police after our accident?
- I was told by my neighbor who was in a car accident last year that my personal injury case, which involves a big rig, is going to be different to handle. Is that true, and if so, why?
- What does the term 'No-Zone' mean?
- Are injuries suffered in truck accidents more serious than those in car accidents?
- Are tractor-trailer accidents always head-on collisions?
- I've been involved in a truck accident. What should I do?
- Can an overweight truck cause a collision?
- What is 'jackknifing?'
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is No-Fault?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at can help you.