Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Ama, LA?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Ama, LA.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Ama and the surrounding area of St Charles Parish.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Mr. Nicholas Testa is a battle-tested Truck Accident Lawyer who knows how to fight for the results you need. Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Ama can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Ama area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, a leading Truck Accident lawyer today.
Our team of accident attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Ama and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Shreveport Law Office office at 318-814-8806 today for your initial free consultation with a Truck Wreck Attorney.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, truck accidents result in severe consequences for innocent the victims.
Types of Ama car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Pedestrian crashes
- Crashes caused by lane weaving
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
So, what causes truck accidents in Ama?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking while driving in Dallas
- Talking to passengers
"Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol."Brantley Summers
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Ama Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a major truck accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Ama Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 318-814-8806 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Ama Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Ama and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in St Charles Parish.
Testa Law Group
Shreveport Law Office
333 Texas Street,
Shreveport, TX 71101
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our truck accident lawyers, serving Ama, LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 318-814-8806
Our St Charles Parish Truck Wreck Attorney are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked—the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed."
James Catanich, February 23,2017,
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "
Afra Najib, a year ago, Google
"Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. "
Juliane Cuneus, 11 months ago, Google
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."
James Roberts, November 3,2018, Google
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"
Bill Harben, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300
Shreveport, TX 71101
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- The truck's insurance company has contacted me and offered me a settlement. Should I take it?
- Are fatal trucking accidents fairly common?
- Who can be held liable for a truck accident?
- What Kinds of Laws Do Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies Have to Follow?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- Is There a Certain Timeframe in Which I Can File a Trucking Claim?
- What are the regulations governing the number of hours a truck driver can operate?
- If I choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, do I ask for compensation from the trucking company or the trucker?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- I did not look properly when I pulled out from a stop sign and was hit by a truck. The police say I am partially responsible for the accident. Nonetheless, I was badly injured. Am I still able to recover damages?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
Latest questions asked about car accidents
- What if my doctor releases me to return to work, but I'm still in too much pain to do so?
- Should I go to the doctor after my car accident if I'm only a little sore?
- What if the at fault party did not have auto insurance at the time of the accident?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney?
- Is the front car in a rear-end accident always liable?
- Do you even need a lawyer?
- Should I give a statement to the faulty driver's insurance company?
- I've been in a car wreck. What sources are available to pay my medical bills?
- Two of My Recent Cases - Factors and Variables Involved in Each
- Can I get my personal property that was damaged in an accident repaired or replaced?
- What happens with my medical bills?
- Is your car accident under surveillance?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Our Web Design is by Catanich in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your truck accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in LA including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.