Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Bradley Junction, FL?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Bradley Junction, FL.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Bradley Junction and the surrounding area of Polk County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Mr. Nicholas Testa is a battle-tested Truck Accident Lawyer who knows how to fight for the results you need. Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Bradley Junction can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a truck accident in the Bradley Junction area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, a leading Truck Accident lawyer today.
Our team of accident attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Bradley Junction and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation with a Truck Wreck Attorney.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, truck accidents result in severe consequences for innocent the victims.
Types of Bradley Junction car accident cases we handle include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Pedestrian crashes
- Crashes caused by lane weaving
- Drunk Driving
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
So, what causes truck accidents in Bradley Junction?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking while driving in Dallas
- Talking to passengers
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"Bill Harben
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Bradley Junction Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a major truck accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Bradley Junction Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Bradley Junction Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Bradley Junction and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Polk County.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our truck accident lawyers, serving Bradley Junction, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Polk County Truck Wreck Attorney are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader."
Ricky Jackson, November 23,2018, Google
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"
Jenessa Rodriguez, November 23,2017, Google
"I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. "
Maritza Oviedo, 2 weeks ago, Google
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "
Forrest Sutton, 2 years ago, Google
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "
Afra Najib, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Is it just 18-wheelers involved in the vast majority of trucking accidents?
- If I was involved in a truck accident, how can your attorneys help me get compensation?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a trucking accident case?
- What should I do if I'm involved in a truck accident?
- The truck's insurance company has contacted me and offered me a settlement. Should I take it?
- Are there common causes for accidents involving big rigs?
- How can an attorney prove that the trucking company was negligent?
- It looks like I am going to be in hospital for a lengthy period of time after my accident with an 18-wheeler. How soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
- Can I sue the trucking company for compensation for my injuries?
- I don't have a high paying job and really don't have much money to pay a lawyer. I was involved in a bad accident with a trucking company and have serious injuries. Do I really need an attorney?
- What is my truck accident case worth?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
Latest questions asked about car accidents
- Should I go to the doctor if I'm only 'a little sore?'
- If self-employed, how is lost income calculated?
- I am still making payments to the bank on my car but it was declared a total loss in the collision. Who will get the money from the insurance company, me or the bank?
- I Was Breaking the Law, But So Was the Other Driver
- What are the common causes of auto accidents?
- In a car crash. Insurance won't total my car. What's next?
- Should I talk to the other party's insurer after an accident in Elk Grove?
- How am I supposed to get back and forth while my car is in the shop?
- How long after the accident should I wait to get an attorney?
- The importance of Uninsured-Under insured Motorist Insurance coverage.
- How long do I have after a car accident to file a Florida personal injury lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney for a car accident case?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Our Web Design is by Catanich in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your truck accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.