Are you searching for a Truck Accident Lawyer in Asbury Lake, FL?
At Testa Law Group, we'll give your case the attention it deserves and help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under FL law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best near Asbury Lake, FL.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Asbury Lake and the surrounding area of Clay County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt in a truck accident?
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents is a major and growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by Federal safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Asbury Lake can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident in the Asbury Lake area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Asbury Lake Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent truck driver is held accountable for our client's damages, lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of the truck accident.
Our Truck Wreck Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious truck accident and wrongful death cases throughout Asbury Lake and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our very aggressive settlement tactics with the truck owner's insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as car passengers, pedestrians, motorcycle riders, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent truck driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, the 18-wheeler accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Asbury Lake truck accident cases we handle include:
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Truck accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes vehicle accidents in Asbury Lake?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for truck drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Asbury Lake Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Asbury Lake Truck Wreck Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa, Truck Accident Lawyer
Testa Law Group
Our Asbury Lake Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Asbury Lake and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Clay County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."
Unknown, 11/14/2017 , Superpages
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
"Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. "
Tasha Jackson, a year ago, Google
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "
Rick Jennings, a year ago, Google
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "
Marcus, 2 weeks ago, Google
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Asbury Lake, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- The truck driver who caused the accident was weaving lanes just before the crash. The police said the truck driver may have fallen asleep. Can the driver be held accountable?
- Where are a truck's blind spots?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- Is an investigation done after a truck accident?
- How can a truck accident lawyer help me with my case?
- Why are Big Rig Accidents More Likely to Cause Injury than Ones Involving Passenger Cars?
- How long do I have to file a claim if I was injured in a commercial truck accident?
- Are there any laws to prevent truck drivers from falling asleep at the wheel?
- What types of trucks can be involved in an accident?
- How are trucking companies responsible for truck accidents?
- An insurance representative for the trucking company called me and said they were willing to offer me a settlement. Do I agree to take the settlement?
- The truck's insurance company has contacted me and offered me a settlement. Should I take it?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Asbury Lake and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.