Searching for a Car Accident Attorney in Converse, LA?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Car Accident Attorneys are among the best near Converse, LA.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Converse and the surrounding area of Sabine Parish.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A bus wreck in Converse can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in an auto accident in the Converse area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Converse Car Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Auto Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Converse and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Shreveport Law Office office at 318-814-8806 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent bus driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, bus accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Converse car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes bus accidents in Converse?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."James Roberts
Choosing The Right Car Accident Attorney
Choosing a Converse Car Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Car Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a bus accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Converse Auto Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 318-814-8806 to speak with a dedicated Car Accident Attorney.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Car Accident Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Converse Car Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Converse and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Sabine Parish.
Testa Law Group
Shreveport Law Office Office
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300 Shreveport, TX 71101318-814-8806 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to bus accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving Converse, LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 318-814-8806
Our Sabine Parish Auto Accident Lawyer are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "
Afra Najib, a year ago, Google
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work."
Shahram Sabzalipour, 4 months ago, Google
"thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader."
Ricky Jackson, November 23,2018, Google
"... I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"
Stephanie Plumbly, August 12, 2017, Facebook
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."
Maria Kliefoth, December 13,2017, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300 Shreveport, TX 71101 Phone: 318-814-8806 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Bus Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a bus accidents
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- How do commercial truck wrecks differ from other motor vehicle accidents?
- I was told a mechanical defect caused my accident. Who is responsible in this scenario?
- What safety regulations apply to the trucking industry?
- Are there special laws that apply in these cases?
- What types of trucks can be involved in an accident?
- Who Can be liable in a truck accident?
- What can I expect after a trucking accident on the part of the at-fault party and his or her insurance company?
- Can I sue the truck driver that caused my accident and left me in a wheelchair?
- Do you also represent tractor-trailer drivers when they are injured due to the negligence of others?
- Where are a truck's blind spots?
- What are some examples of truck driver negligence?
- Should I accept a settlement offer from the trucking company?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your web design? Catanich Web Design in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Car Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your bus accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in LA including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.