Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Wilson County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Wilson County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Wilson County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
Testa Law Group
A Wilson County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Wilson County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Wilson County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Wilson County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Wilson County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Jim Catanich, Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me., https://www.catanich.com/
Shelly Denise Gonzalez, Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered.,
Ortencia Montanez, Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! ,
Juliane Cuneus, Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. ,
Forrest Sutton, I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Bus Accident Injury Liability - Act of God?
- How much is my case worth?
- I previously injured the same or a similar part of my body in the past. Will this hurt my case?
- Can I Recover More Than Just Medical Bills?
- Is it always necessary to file a lawsuit?
- If The Insurance Company Won't Settle, How Is The Case Resolved?
- I feel fine after the accident – should I still see a doctor?
- What can I do if I remember important details later?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- If I am eligible for compensation, what will that include?
- What should I do after a truck wreck?
- What do I do if I am involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle and am seriously injured?
- I have been out of work since being seriously injured in a truck accident. How can I afford a truck accident lawyer?
- Are Texas Truck Accident Cases Hard to Win?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- I was involved in a truck accident in Austin. Is there a deadline I have to meet to file a lawsuit?
- Should I accept a settlement offer?
- What Kind of Evidence is Used in Claims Related to Trucking Accidents?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Home Insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Atascosa County, Bexar County, Gonzales County, Guadalupe County, Karnes County, Wilson County, and surrounding cities of Elmendorf, Floresville, La Vernia, Nixon, Poth, Stockdale, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.