Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Washington County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Washington County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Washington County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
Testa Law Group
A Washington County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Washington County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Washington County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Washington County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 8877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 8877-780-9052
Our Washington County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Jim Catanich, Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me., https://www.catanich.com/
Chris Perry, I was in a pretty bad truck accident (my first ever) where I was injured, my vehicle totaled and I had no idea what I needed to do. After talking with a coworker, I was given Nicholas Testa's number and I gave him a call. When I went in to talk ...More,
Unknown, Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family.,
Marcus, Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. ,
Larry Becker, President, Testa Law Group has handled many claims for our firm and with great results., G2Hail Paintless Dent Repair
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What If a Traffic Sign Was Blocked, and Not Visible?
- I am still making payments to the bank on my car but it was declared a total loss in the collision. Who will get the money from the insurance company, me or the bank?
- ERISA Regulated Medical Insurance Coverage
- 28 percent of accidents involve talking, texting on cellphones
- How can an attorney help me?
- Two of My Recent Cases - Factors and Variables Involved in Each
- What's Tailgating? Can they prove I was following too close?
- What if my doctor releases me to return to work, but I'm still in too much pain to do so?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Are truckers allowed to text while driving?
- How many people are killed in truck accidents?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. Do I have a case?
- How long will my case take to resolve? Do I have to go to court?
- Who Is Responsible in a Trucking Accident – The Driver or The Trucking Company?
- What information should I get from the truck driver after my accident?
- The truck driver who caused the accident was weaving lanes just before the crash. The police said the truck driver may have fallen asleep. Can the driver be held accountable?
- Are trucks required by Federal law to carry insurance?
- What if the insurance company makes me an offer?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- I was in a bad accident with an 18-wheeler. My neighbor said I could save myself time and money by just dealing directly with the trucking company's lawyer. Is that true?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Austin County, Brazos County, Burleson County, Fayette County, Grimes County, Lee County, Waller County, Washington County, and surrounding cities of Brenham, Burton, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.