Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Brazos County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Brazos County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Brazos County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
" "James Catanich
Testa Law Group
A Brazos County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Brazos County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Brazos County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Brazos County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 8877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 8877-780-9052
Our Brazos County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Unknown, If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!,
Ricky Jackson, thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader.,
Jim, Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. ,
Larry Becker, President, Testa Law Group has handled many claims for our firm and with great results., G2Hail Paintless Dent Repair
Jenessa Rodriguez, Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- My insurance is totaling out my car, but the amount offered won't get me a similar vehicle. What can I do?
- Should I move my car after my accident?
- Should I accept a check from the faulty driver or the faulty driver's insurance company?
- I purchased a 2015 Cadillac which I am financing. The dealer wanted to sell me 'Gap Insurance'. Should I buy it?
- I've been in a car wreck. What sources are available to pay my medical bills?
- Underinsured Motorist and Medpay Injury Offset Question
- What damages can I recover in a motor vehicle accident?
- I have a Professional Degree but have not used it yet. How are my lost earnings calaculated?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What are the most common causes of big rig accidents?
- What information should I get from the truck driver after my accident?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for cell phone use and driving?
- If I have an accident with a truck, how should I handle the insurance company?
- How can an attorney prove that the trucking company was negligent?
- Why are expert witnesses particularly important in truck accident cases?
- How do commercial truck wrecks differ from other motor vehicle accidents?
- Who is sued as a result of an accident involving a big rig?
- Do trucking companies have to comply with any government rules?
- What should I do if I get contacted by the trucking company's insurance company?
- Will it cost me anything to hire an attorney in a trucking case?
- Are there special laws that apply in these cases?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Brazos County, Burleson County, Grimes County, Leon County, Madison County, Robertson County, Washington County, and surrounding cities of Bryan, College Station, Kurten, Lake Bryan, Millican, Wixon Valley, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.