Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Ward County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Ward County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Ward County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
Testa Law Group
A Ward County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Ward County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Ward County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Ward County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Ward County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
James Catanich, Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/
James Catanich, I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys., https://www.catanich.com/
Marcus, Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. ,
Stephanie Plumbly, I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!,
Ben Solsunone, Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- 72 Ways Insurance Companies lie, cheat and steal from people injured in car crashes
- What's Tailgating? Can they prove I was following too close?
- Should I go to the doctor if I'm only 'a little sore?'
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- Elk Grove Airbag Recall
- How long will it take to get money in my case?
- How will I get around when my car is impounded?
- Two of My Recent Cases - Factors and Variables Involved in Each
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- How can a truck accident lawyer help me with my case?
- Can I sue the truck driver's trucking company for my injuries from the accident?
- What is a 'commercial truck?'
- The truck driver was at fault, but how can I prove it?
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- What if I was partially at-fault for the accident in Texas?
- Who Can be liable in a truck accident?
- Can you come to us for a consultation?
- What is a squeeze play accident?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer for a trucking accident?
- Who can be held liable for injuries suffered in a crash with a large commercial vehicle?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Life Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Crane County, Ector County, Loving County, Pecos County, Reeves County, Ward County, Winkler County, and surrounding cities of Barstow, Grandfalls, Monahans, Pyote, Thorntonville, Wickett, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.