Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in TX, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in TX that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the TX area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with who represents the injured in the TX area.
Our TX Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our office at today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
A TX personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout TX and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in TX, TX.
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our TX Premise Liability at the are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At , we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At , we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving Texas, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
James Catanich, Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked - the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed., https://www.catanich.com/seo/overview.php
James Catanich, Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/
Unknown, One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best...,
David Varner, I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. , https://www.facebook.com/david.varner.77/posts/1399103243491190:0
Afra Najib, Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What Happens If the Other Driver Is Uninsured?
- What can I do if I remember important details later?
- 28 percent of accidents involve talking, texting on cellphones
- Do I have to pay my own medical bills if someone else caused the accident?
- Do you even need a lawyer?
- What if my doctor releases me to return to work, but I'm still in too much pain to do so?
- ERISA Regulated Medical Insurance Coverage
- Should I give the faulty driver's insurance company a medical authorization?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- What kinds of trucks are involved in accidents?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. How can your law firm help me?
- If a truck driver changed lanes and struck my car while it was in the truck's blind spot, can I file a claim?
- I was hit by a truck, and it wasn't my fault. Who is liable for the accident?
- Who can I collect from in a truck accident personal injury lawsuit?
- Is investigation important in a truck accident case?
- I was told a mechanical defect caused my accident. Who is responsible in this scenario?
- What types of trucks can be involved in an accident?
- Who can be held liable for injuries suffered in a crash with a large commercial vehicle?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- Are trucks required by Federal law to carry insurance?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at can help you.