Searching for a Premise Liability Attorney in LA?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Premise Liability Attorneys are among the best in LA, area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Premise Liability Accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in LA that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the LA area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Premise Liability Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the LA area.
Our LA Premise Liability Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A LA personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout LA and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in LA, .
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Premise Liability Attorney
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our LA Premise Liability at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Premise Liability Attorney.
Choosing The Right Premise Liability Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Premise Liability Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our LA personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Joe Parker, I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More,
Ben Solsunone, Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. ,
Unknown, If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!,
James Catanich, I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys., https://www.catanich.com/
James Roberts, Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us.,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What is a reasonable amount to accept for my case? I was hit on the freeway in the rear by a drunk driver with no insurance. I have UM insurance up to $50,000.00
- Why should I consider having the Law Offices represent me?
- How does Florida's fault law work?
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Can I recover damages from someone who has no insurance?
- Auto Insurance Recommendations
- I'm Not Injured; Should I Still See a Doctor?
- Questions and Answers about Property Damage
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What Kinds of Laws Do Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies Have to Follow?
- If I am injured or a family member is killed by a semi tractor-trailer, is my case different as opposed to any other automobile driver?
- How many people are killed in truck accidents?
- If Injuries Occur in Trucking Accidents, Who is Responsible?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
- How much is my truck accident worth?
- Who Is Responsible in a Trucking Accident – The Driver or The Trucking Company?
- I was involved in an accident with a commercial truck just outside of Houston. Am I able to claim personal injury damages?
- I was in a bad accident with an 18-wheeler. My neighbor said I could save myself time and money by just dealing directly with the trucking company's lawyer. Is that true?
- A loved one was killed in a commercial truck accident--do I have a claim?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- What type of attorney do I need after a truck crash?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Home Insurance?
Our skilled Premise Liability Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.