Searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Broward County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Broward County, FL.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Car accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Broward County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Broward County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bus Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Broward County area.
Our Broward County Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Broward County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Broward County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Broward County, FL.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Broward County School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Broward County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader."
Ricky Jackson, November 23,2018, Google
"Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation."
James Catanich, February 23,2016, Superpages
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "
Rick Jennings, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- What if I'm a Passenger in a Wreck?
- Do you even need a lawyer?
- I didn't feel hurt at first, but now I have some aches and pains. What should I do?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- Texting and Driving in California (with Infographic)
- How do I get paid if I win my car accident case?
- How will I get around when my car is impounded?
- Is your car accident under surveillance?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- I was a passenger in a car, driven by my husband, which was involved in a collision with a semi. The police deemed my husband to be partially responsible for the collision. My child is injured and I need surgery. What are my rights?
- Will my health insurance coverage or paid sick leave limit my potential recovery?
- How are you paid?
- What should I do if I get contacted by the trucking company's insurance company?
- Are most fatal truck accidents single vehicle or multi-vehicle crashes?
- Will the insurance and trucking companies fight my claim?
- If I have been in an Austin truck accident, how soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a trucking accident case?
- How much money may I be entitled to if I win my trucking accident lawsuit?
- Do I actually have to sue to get compensation for an accident?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for drinking and driving?
- What personal injury damages are available in texas?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Hendry County, Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Boulevard Gardens, Broadview Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Franklin Park, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hillsboro Pines, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Roosevelt Gardens, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Washington Park, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.