Searching for an Bus Accident Attorney in Broward County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Broward County, FL.
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Broward County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Broward County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Bus Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Broward County area.
Our Broward County Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Florida-6 office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. "Maritza Oviedo
Testa Law Group
A Broward County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Broward County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Broward County, FL.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Broward County School Bus Crash Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Broward County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"I was in a pretty bad truck accident (my first ever) where I was injured, my vehicle totaled and I had no idea what I needed to do. After talking with a coworker, I was given Nicholas Testa's number and I gave him a call. When I went in to talk ...More"
Chris Perry, 8 months ago, Google
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work."
shahram sabzalipour, 4 months ago, Google
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."
Unknown, 11/14/2017 , Superpages
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- Should I give a statement to the at-fault driver's insurance company?
- How will I get around when my car is impounded?
- When should I accept a settlement for my claim?
- Do I decide whether my car is to be repaired or replaced?
- What is Bodily Injury Liability Coverage?
- What if the at fault party has very little, or minimum, insurance coverage?
- What can I do if I was hit by an uninsured motorist?
- Should I contact my insurance company?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- I was recently involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler. The insurance adjuster is calling me and asking for a statement. Is it OK to give a statement?
- Should I accept a settlement offer?
- The Trucking Company's Insurance Adjustor Wants a Statement from Me. Should I Give Them One?
- Will it cost me anything to hire an attorney in a trucking case?
- Do I have to contact a trucking accident attorney immediately after an accident, or can I wait until I recover?
- What are the most common causes of commercial truck accidents?
- Are truckers allowed to text while driving?
- Do trucking companies have to comply with any government rules?
- Do all trucks have to stop at scales/weigh stations?
- Why are accidents involving a commercial truck more likely to cause serious injuries than accidents with another passenger vehicle?
- How can an attorney prove that the trucking company was negligent?
- What do I do if I am involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle and am seriously injured?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Hendry County, Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Boulevard Gardens, Broadview Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Franklin Park, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hillsboro Pines, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Roosevelt Gardens, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Washington Park, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.