Win Your Case By Choosing An Aggressive Dangerous Workplace Lawyer
There are several causes of construction accident deaths and injuries that can cripple workers in any sector of a construction site project, just a few examples are:
- A beam could fall from above, and hit a construction worker’s head or body and, as a result, cause severe injuries or even death.
- A person working on electrical features of a project could be fatally electrocuted or experience an ARC flash injury.
- A person or crew working with toxic chemicals could become injured due to exposure, ingestion, or burns.
- A heavy construction vehicle could crash into another vehicle, or worker and cause severe injuries.
- Trenches or stairs could collapse, critically injuring or even killing an unsuspecting worker.
As you can see threatening situations are throughout a construction site.
General Types of Compensation for Dangerous Conditions at Construction Sites
If you or a loved one were harmed in an accident involving a dangerous construction site, then you should seek money damages for any of the following:
- Current medical bills
- Cost of future medical bills connected to your injury (skin grafts, therapy, reconstructive surgeries, etc.)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning potential
- Property loss
- Permanent injury or disability
- Costs of physical therapy
- Costs of rehabilitation
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of a limb
- Pain and suffering
- Costs of home health nursing
- Household and vehicle modifications if needed
- Reduction of earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life (activities enjoyed before injury that you or your loved one or no longer to partake in)
Wrongful Death Law and Compensation
Families of victims of construction accident deaths must seek financial compensation for their loss and their suffering. In cases where another party’s negligence, recklessness, carelessness, or utter lack of responsibility contributed to a construction accident, the spouse, children, parents, and siblings of the deceased should sue for compensation. Filing a civil lawsuit if permitted given the facts of the case will allow more money in damages than a workers compensation claim in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. Though no amount of money can ever replace a family member, it can help the family financially push through the tough times and financial distress that losing a loved one causes.
Contact A Strong Wrongful Death Construction Accident Lawyer
The Testa Law Group will ensure that a dedicated and determined dangerous workplace lawyer recognizes your distress and heartbreak, as well as the outrage and incapacity, felt by you and your family and make sure to hold the responsible parties accountable. At The Testa Law Group, we hold that families should make employers and contractors pay for their reckless and negligent actions that cause a construction site accident.
Get a Tough And Aggressive Dangerous Workplace Lawyer For You and Your Family
You may contact the Testa Law Group at 877-780-9052 for information and a free consultation to discuss the details of your injury. At The Testa Law Group, we believe families should hold employers and contractors responsible when their actions or lack of care results in injury or death on a construction site. Not only that, a dedicated construction site injury attorneys, we will fight tooth and nail to get the maximum compensation you and your family deserve. We know the tragedy a construction accident can cause, and we wish to help you and your family recover.