Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in San Patricio County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in San Patricio County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our San Patricio County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
"Google "Joe Parker
Testa Law Group
A San Patricio County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout San Patricio County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in San Patricio County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our San Patricio County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our San Patricio County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Stephanie Plumbly, I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!,
Ben Solsunone, Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. ,
James Catanich, I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys., https://www.catanich.com/
Unknown, Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family.,
Marcus, Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- What's the 3 -Second Rule?
- I'm only a little sore, and I have so much to do. Do I really need to see a doctor?
- What is Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury Coverage?
- Is it possible to prove that the other driver was at fault?
- The importance of Uninsured-Under insured Motorist Insurance coverage.
- I already have health insurance. Why should I get medical payment coverage on my auto insurance policy?
- Do I need to share my medical records with the other driver?
- I think the driver who hit me was asleep at the wheel. Can your law firm help me prove it?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What can I expect after a trucking accident on the part of the at-fault party and his or her insurance company?
- The truck driver who caused the accident was weaving lanes just before the crash. The police said the truck driver may have fallen asleep. Can the driver be held accountable?
- What does an Texas truck accident investigation entail?
- What is the difference between 18-wheelers, semi-trucks and big rigs?
- How much does a loaded semi-truck weigh?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
- Should I hire a lawyer who specializes in tractor trailer accidents?
- Why are expert witnesses particularly important in truck accident cases?
- How long will my case take?
- Should I accept a financial offer from the trucking company or insurance company?
- Can I negotiate for more money after my truck accident?
- What do I do if I am involved in an accident with a commercial vehicle and am seriously injured?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Aransas County, Bee County, Jim Wells County, Live Oak County, Nueces County, Refugio County, San Patricio County, and surrounding cities of Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Country Acres, Del Sol, Doyle, Edgewater Estates, Edroy, Falman, Gregory, Ingleside, Ingleside On The Bay, La Paloma Addition, Lake City, Lakeshore Gardens-Hidden Acres, Lakeside, Loma Linda, Mathis, Morgan Farm, Odem, Paisano Park, Portland, Rancho Chico, San Patricio, Sinton, St Paul, Taft, Taft Southwest, Tradewinds, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.