Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Galveston County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Galveston County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Galveston County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
Testa Law Group
A Galveston County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Galveston County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Galveston County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Office Office
2001 S Voss Rd,
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Galveston County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Galveston County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Jim Catanich, Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me., https://www.catanich.com/
Brantley Summers, Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol.,
Stephanie Plumbly, I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!,
Carl Olson, I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa,
James Catanich, Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521
Houston, TX 77057
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- How can I get the most money on my wrecked car?
- What is a wrongful death claim?
- Can I recover damages from someone who has no insurance?
- How do I get paid if I win my car accident case?
- How Quickly After an Accident Should I Seek Medical Treatment?
- Who determines who is responsible for a traffic accident?
- What if I was not wearing a seat belt at the time of my accident? Can I still recover damages?
- Do I have a time limit in which to bring a claim?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Can you come to us for a consultation?
- Do I have a claim against the shipper of the cargo?
- How long will my case take?
- Are There Special Laws and Regulations That Apply to Truck Drivers?
- Must I report my commercial truck accident to the police?
- What does it mean when a commercial truck 'jackknifes'?
- Where are a truck's blind spots?
- Do you also represent tractor-trailer drivers when they are injured due to the negligence of others?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- What Kind of Evidence is Used in Claims Related to Trucking Accidents?
- Who can sue in a truck accident injury or death case?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Brazoria County, Chambers County, Galveston County, Harris County, and surrounding cities of Bacliff, Bayou Vista, Bolivar Peninsula, Clear Lake Shores, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galveston, Hitchcock, Jamaica Beach, Kemah, La Marque, League City, San Leon, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Texas City, Tiki Island, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.