Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Cameron County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Cameron County, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Recovery After Work Injuries
Due to the ever growing demand to meet deadlines and maximize business profits while minimizing safety concerns, our Cameron County Work Injuries Lawyers" has found that workers are subject to an increased risk of on-the-job injury. On-the-job accidents cause suffering beyond the initial injury as questions, concerns, and bills begin to build. It is a fact that some workers in the United States face some of the most dangerous perils on a daily basis.
Workers in many industries are under tremendous pressure to get jobs, done quick often resulting in employers hiring inexperienced workers, allowing the use of unsafe equipment, and purchasing unreliable products. Because of these external and internal pressures, unsafe work environments have culminated to an increased degree leading to an increase in work injuries.
Workplace injuries not only lead to pain and suffering, but also steep medical bills and lost wages from missing work. We stand behind injured workers and believe that they should not suffer after an accident. We are here to help you and your family navigate through this difficult, stressful, and overwhelming period.
Work Injuries Related Articles
Testa Law Group
A Cameron County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Cameron County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Cameron County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd,
Edinburg, TX 78539
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Cameron County Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Cameron County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
James Catanich, Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked - the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed., https://www.catanich.com/seo/overview.php
Forrest Sutton, I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. ,
Unknown, Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team.,
Marcus, Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. ,
Joe Parker, I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B
Edinburg, TX 78539
Email: [email protected]
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- How To Get a Car Accident Report in Sacramento CA
- What is the benefit of hiring a lawyer?
- Do I have to repay Health Insurance after Car Accident Settlement?
- Sacramento Car Accidents: Legal Liability & Pedestrians with Disabilities
- ERISA Regulated Medical Insurance Coverage
- How do I know if I have a case?
- Two of My Recent Cases - Factors and Variables Involved in Each
- Can I still recover damages if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- How do you prove that the accident was the commercial driver's fault?
- It looks like the trucker does not have liability insurance. Does that mean I cannot file a lawsuit?
- Must I report my commercial truck accident to the police?
- If a truck driver changed lanes and struck my car while it was in the truck's blind spot, can I file a claim?
- I was told by my neighbor who was in a car accident last year that my personal injury case, which involves a big rig, is going to be different to handle. Is that true, and if so, why?
- If I wasn't responsible for the truck accident, who pays me?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- How often do commercial trucks and big rigs have to be maintained?
- If I do choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, who is held responsible?
- Can I sue the trucking company or the shipper of the materials for damages?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- Are there any laws to prevent truck drivers from falling asleep at the wheel?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Cameron County, Hidalgo County, Willacy County, and surrounding cities of Arroyo Colorado Estates, Arroyo Gardens, Bayview, Bixby, Bluetown, Brownsville, Cameron Park, Chula Vista, Combes, Del Mar Heights, El Camino Angosto, Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz, Grand Acres, Green Valley Farms, Harlingen, Iglesia Antigua, Indian Lake, Juarez, La Feria, La Feria North, La Paloma, La Tina Ranch, Lago, Laguna Heights, Laguna Vista, Las Palmas Ii, Lasana, Laureles, Los Fresnos, Los Indios, Lozano, Olmito, Orason, Palm Valley, Port Isabel, Primera, Rancho Viejo, Rangerville, Ratamosa, Reid Hope King, Rio Hondo, San Benito, San Pedro, Santa Maria, Santa Rosa, Solis, South Padre Island, South Point, Tierra Bonita, Villa Del Sol, Villa Pancho, Yznaga, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.