Get A Tough and Aggressive RV Accident Lawyer
The lawyers at the Testa Law Group understand the devastation and destruction that recreational and motorhome vehicles can cause. However, the Testa Law Group also sees that there is hope and recovery that is attainable by those who have held at-fault parties responsible for their losses and, as a result, received compensation to piece back their lives. Call an RV accident lawyer at the Testa Law Group at 877-780-9052 to receive a free consultation with a dedicated and aggressive RV accident lawyer.
Just like any other type of vehicle RVs can be involved in auto accidents. Frequently, these collisions are due to the negligent or reckless actions of another driver. Nevertheless, due to the behemoth nature of motorhomes, passengers who are not safely fastened and secured can suffer terrible injuries due to the absence of protection. Moreover, accidents can cause materials and items within the recreational vehicle to be propelled across the cabin area and severely strike an occupant causing lacerations, concussions, and other catastrophic injuries. Any of these situations can result in major life-altering injuries.
Other dangers RVs are subjected to include hazards due to their departures from other vehicles. Some of the most common types of harm-causing RV accidents include:
- Rollovers – Because of the height of the RVs, the center of gravity is much higher than other vehicles; thus, sharp turns, swift turns, erratic turns, and varying types of collisions can cause an RV to rollover, causing severe injuries and in some cases, death.
- Blow-outs – Due to being overinflated or underinflated for the weight of the recreational vehicle.
- Failing Brakes – Defective or faulty brakes can cause deadly RV accidents.
- Fires – Due to propane gas leaking from or within the vehicle.
- Steering Problems – Failing steering wheels and defective or problematic steering columns can result in drivers losing control of these large vehicles.
- Bridge Collisions – If an RV attempts to drive under a bridge that is too low or has a height measurement that is unmarked or defrayed, then the top of the RV will collide with the bottom of the bridge and cause severe injuries to occupants and other motorists.
In the furrow of your accident, it is necessary to gauge what created the incident in question and seek immediate medical treatment. By doing so, you can more easily and rapidly identify the evidence that you will need to assure you can hold the accountable party liable for your losses.
Hire a Tough RV Accident Lawyer to Provide A Better Future for You and Your Family
Whether you have been injured due to RV mechanical failures, dangerously designed roadways, or a collision with a careless driver, you deserve skilled and proficient legal representation that will fight for your future wellbeing. Reach out to the Testa Law Group to receive a free consultation with an RV accident lawyer at 877-780-9052 and begin the road to recovering from physical and financial losses.