Internal Organ Damage Lawyer to Help You and Your Family Recover
Internal organs are indispensable for survival. Internal organs are not easy to replace and reversing damage is not always guaranteed. Damage to internal organs is a life-altering experience that hinders a person ability to put food on the table and in some cases care for themselves.
If you or a loved one suffered internal organ damage, then you should seek justice and pursue compensation. To get the compensation that you and your family deserve you should call a Texas, Louisiana, or Florida personal injury attorney. The Testa Law Group has a mission to represent southern families in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. Feel free to reach out to us for a free consultation by calling (877) 780-9052.
Causes of Internal Organ Damage
Organ damage can be caused by a wide variety of factors, the most common causes of internal organ damage are the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Contact sports injuries
- Electrical shock
- Surgical errors
- Untreated diseases
- Lack of oxygen for lengthened periods of time
Common Types of Internal Organ Damage
Some severe and life-threatening examples of internal organ injuries requiring the help of a dedicated organ damage lawyer include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – A blow to the head can result in the brain being vigorously and forcefully pushed against the inside of the skull and, as a result, can cause a concussion, paralysis, permanent brain damage, and in some cases even death.
- Chest Injuries – As you know the chest cavity holds some of the most vital organs such as the heart and lungs and as a result, a chest injury has the potential to cause broken ribs and puncture vital internal organs.
- Abdominal Injuries – Accidents occurring to the abdominal region have the potential to cause severe damage to the stomach, lungs, kidneys, spleen, and intestines, which can lead to emergency surgeries, infections, and even death.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding is very serious and sadly often goes undetected. Due to the severity of internal bleeding, many individuals go into shock, comas, and in some cases result in death.
Damages for Internal Organ Damage
If you have suffered or if you have lost a loved one because of internal organ damage, then you should seek any of the following types of damages:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Permanent injury or disability
- Lost wages
- Wrongful death damages
Testa Law Group to Help You and You Family Recover
Contact a Texas, Louisiana, or Florida organ damage lawyer if you or a loved on suffered severe internal organ damage, you need dedicated and diligent representation in either Texas, Louisiana, or Florida. The Testa Law Group is dedicated to helping you and your family recover from such a misfortunate event. You can call the Testa Law Group at any time by dialing (877) 780-9052, for a free consultation with an experienced organ damage lawyer.