Are you searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Brewster, FL?
At Testa Law Group, we'll give your case the attention it deserves and help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under FL law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best near Brewster, FL.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Brewster and the surrounding area of Polk County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt in a bus accidnet
Then the Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing consern in America today and there is much-talked-about the dilemma in the safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since buses were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A school bus wreck in Brewster can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent passenger. If you have been seriously injured in a bus accident in the Brewster area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Brewster Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of the accident.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful accident attorneys that have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Brewster and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Personal Injury Accidents
Personal Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Brewster Personal Injury accident cases we handle include:
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what is causing so many bus accidents in Brewster?
While modern technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Eating or Drinking
- Falling asleep
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Brewster Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Brewster School Bus Accident Lawyer
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa, Bus Accident Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Brewster Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Brewster and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Polk County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
Forrest Sutton, I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. ,
Maria Kliefoth, Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family.,
Unknown, Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team.,
Unknown, Great lawyer makes cases very easy! ,
David Varner, I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. , https://www.facebook.com/david.varner.77/posts/1399103243491190:0
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Brewster, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- If I am entitled to compensation, just what might I expect to receive? What is recoverable?
- Are drivers limited to how many hours they can drive?
- What's the difference, if any, in a situation that involves a car crash versus a collision with a big rig? Isn't an accident an accident
- What Kinds of Laws Do Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies Have to Follow?
- I was injured in a truck accident when my car was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Who pay my medical bills?
- Is it just 18-wheelers involved in the vast majority of trucking accidents?
- What is a 'commercial truck?'
- What information should I give to the trucking company or their insurer?
- I was involved in a serious accident with a semi and would like to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for my injuries. What could I possibly recover?
- Are Texas Truck Accident Cases Hard to Win?
- How are you paid?
- How long do truck drivers stay on the road on an average day?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Health Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Brewster and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.