Searching for an Bus Accident Attorney?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Texas, Florida and Louisiana.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A bus wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in a bus accident, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Edinburg Law Office office at 832-779-8470 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Bus Accidents
Bus accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent bus driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, bus accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of bus accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes bus accidents
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"Carl Olson
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a bus accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 832-779-8470 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Bus Accident Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases . They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible.
Testa Law Group
Edinburg Law Office Office
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B Edinburg, TX 78539832-779-8470 877-780-9052
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to bus accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 832-779-8470
Our School Bus Accident Lawyer are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol."
Brantley Summers, December 13,2017, Google
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"
Bill Harben, a year ago, Google
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"
Jenessa Rodriguez, November 23,2017, Google
"I loved Mr. Testa. He is such a great person & lawyer. He did such a great job with our case. I would use him again. Very professional. "
Maritza Oviedo, 2 weeks ago, Google
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
Contact us today
Free Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
3321 W. Alberta Rd, #B Edinburg, TX 78539 Phone: 832-779-8470 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Bus Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a bus accidents
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Can I wait to contact a trucking accident attorney until after I am out of the hospi
- I was hit by a truck, and it wasn't my fault. Who is liable for the accident?
- When are truck accidents more likely to occur?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit in a trucking accident case?
- Can I automatically recover against the truck driver in a traffic accident where a big-rig 'jackknifed?'
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company or their insurance carrier?
- Do trucking companies have to comply with any government rules?
- I think the truck driver that caused my accident was driving under the influence. Does that happen a lot?
- What are some other ways you can prove the trucker was responsible?
- Can I pursue a legal claim even if I don't have insurance on my own vehicle?
- Are there any laws to prevent truck drivers from falling asleep at the wheel?
- What safety regulations apply to the trucking industry?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your bus accident or personal injury case.
With offices through Texas – TX01, TX02, TX03, TX04, TX05, TX06, TX07, TX08, TX09, TX10, TX11, TX12, TX13, TX14, TX15, TX16, TX17, TX18, TX19, TX20 and TX sitemap.
Florida – FL30, FL31, FL32, FL33, FL34, FL35 and FL sitemap.
Louisiana – LA21, LA22, LA23, LA24, LA25, LA26, LA27, LA28, LA29 and LA sitemap.
Let us put our experienceand knowledge to work for you.
Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.