Searching for an Bus Accident Attorney in Bradenton Beach, FL?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best near Bradenton Beach, FL.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Bradenton Beach and the surrounding area of Manatee County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A bus wreck in Bradenton Beach can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in an auto accident in the Bradenton Beach area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Bradenton Beach Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our School Bus Crash Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Bradenton Beach and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Florida-5 office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Bus Accidents
Bus accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent bus driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, bus accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Bradenton Beach car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes bus accidents in Bradenton Beach?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work."shahram sabzalipour
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Bradenton Beach Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a bus accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Bradenton Beach School Bus Crash Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Bus Accident Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Bradenton Beach Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Bradenton Beach and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Manatee County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to bus accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving Bradenton Beach, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Manatee County School Bus Crash Lawyer are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."
Unknown, 11/14/2016 , Superpages
"Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. "
Juliane Cuneus, 11 months ago, Google
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"
Jocelyn Trotter, a year ago, Google
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "
Forrest Sutton, 2 years ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Bus Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a bus accidents
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- How important is early investigation?
- Do I have to contact a trucking accident attorney immediately after an accident, or can I wait until I recover?
- If I'm injured in a truck accident, who can I sue?
- Why is it important to get a copy of the driver's log after an accident?
- Can truckers be held liable for truck accidents?
- Who can be held responsible for injuries or death in a commercial truck accident?
- If I am injured or a family member is killed by a semi tractor-trailer, is my case different as opposed to any other automobile driver?
- I was recently involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler. The insurance adjuster is calling me and asking for a statement. Is it OK to give a statement?
- Who is in charge of regulating truck drivers?
- Why Not Just Accept the Insurance Settlement?
- Why Are Trucking Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accidents Different?
- Is it just 18-wheelers involved in the vast majority of trucking accidents?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your bus accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.