Searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Balm?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best near Balm, FL.
The Testa Law Group represents injured accident victims in Balm and the surrounding area of Hillsborough County.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A bus wreck in Balm can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been injured in an auto accident in the Balm area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Balm Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have successfully represented plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Balm and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and for their aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Bus Accidents
Bus accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent bus driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, bus accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Balm car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes bus accidents in Balm?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "Forrest Sutton
DMG Hail Damage Repair Balm TX
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Balm Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a bus accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Balm School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
"Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052 " - Nic Testa, Bus Accident Attorney
Testa Law Group
Our Balm Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Balm and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Collin County.
Testa Law Group
Houston Law Offie
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to bus accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving Balm, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Collin County School Bus Accident Lawyer are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "
Marcus, 2 weeks ago, Google
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."
Unknown, 11/14/2016 , Superpages
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"
Jocelyn Trotter, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd, #521 Houston, TX 77057 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Case Evaluation
Speak with an accident lawyer today. If you have questions or concerns about the legal process, you can speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case today. All consultations are free and confidential. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights, call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Bus Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a bus accidents
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
- Who can be held liable for injuries suffered in a crash with a large commercial vehicle?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- Should I accept a financial offer from the trucking company or insurance company?
- Can I sue if my family member was killed by a semitrailer?
- The police suggest that I was partly to blame for the trucking accident I was involved in. What does that mean for me? Does it rule out being able to obtain compensation for injuries?
- If a truck driver changed lanes and struck my car while it was in the truck's blind spot, can I file a claim?
- In a truck accident injury or death case, what damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover?
- My husband was involved in a trucking accident and died at the scene. What compensation might I expect for his wrongful death?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- Why Not Just Accept the Insurance Settlement?
- How else can I prove negligence on the part of the trucker?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
Latest questions asked about our website
- Who does your SEO? Catanich Internet Marketing in Dallas Texas.
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your bus accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.
We are confident we will get you the compensation that you deserve.