Searching for a Accident Injury Lawyer in Martin County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers are among the best in Martin County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Severe injury accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the US. Even though injury accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of personal injury accidents that happen than ever before. Your injury accident in can not only be an instance of negligence by someone but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent victims. If you have been seriously injured in an accident in the area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent person is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Injury Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Injury Accidents
Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Injury accident cases we handle include:
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes injury accidents in ?
While technology has saved many lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted activities" as they control a vehicle. Distractions today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of today's hazards typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Glades County, Hendry County, Martin County, Okeechobee County, Palm Beach County, St. Lucie County, and surrounding cities of Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Sewalls Point, Stuart, .
Choosing The Right Accident Injury Lawyer
Choosing a Accident Injury Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Injury Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Injury Accident Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Accident Injury Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Martin County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."James Roberts
"Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation."James Catanich
"I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys."James Catanich
"Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team."Unknown
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- What should I do if I get contacted by the trucking company's insurance company?
- Can an overweight truck cause a collision?
- If I am involved in an accident with a commercial truck and the driver is deemed at fault, can I sue his or her employer for any injuries that I sustain?
- Should I accept a settlement offer from the trucking company?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer to handle a trucking accident case? Won't the at fault party take care of my expenses?
- How are truck accidents different from car accidents?
- What are common causes of truck accidents?
- Can I Sue the Truck Driver's Company for my Injuries?
- How important is early investigation?
- What Should I Do If I Was in an Accident with a RV?
- I was involved in a serious accident with a semi and would like to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for my injuries. What could I possibly recover?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.