Searching for a Accident Injury Lawyer in Broward County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers are among the best in Broward County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Severe injury accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the US. Even though injury accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of personal injury accidents that happen than ever before. Your injury accident in can not only be an instance of negligence by someone but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent victims. If you have been seriously injured in an accident in the area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent person is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Injury Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Injury Accidents
Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Injury accident cases we handle include:
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes injury accidents in ?
While technology has saved many lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted activities" as they control a vehicle. Distractions today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of today's hazards typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Hendry County, Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Boulevard Gardens, Broadview Park, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Franklin Park, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hillsboro Pines, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Roosevelt Gardens, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Washington Park, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors, .
Choosing The Right Accident Injury Lawyer
Choosing a Accident Injury Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Injury Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Injury Accident Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Accident Injury Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Broward County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."Unknown
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"Jenessa Rodriguez
"Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked - the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed."James Catanich
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "Ortencia Montanez
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Should I answer questions from the trucking company or their insurance carrier?
- What's the difference, if any, in a situation that involves a car crash versus a collision with a big rig? Isn't an accident an accident
- How Do I Choose a Lawyer for My Trucking Accident Claim?
- Can I automatically recover against the truck driver in a traffic accident where a big-rig 'jackknifed?'
- How are truck accidents different from car accidents?
- Should I wait to hear from the trucker's insurance company before contacting a lawyer?
- I was recently involved in a bad collision with an 18-wheeler. I never expected the kinds of injuries I sustained. What makes truck wrecks different from passenger vehicle accidents?
- Who can sue in a truck accident injury or death case?
- Are trucks required by Federal law to carry insurance?
- Are the owners of semi-trucks required to carry higher amounts of liability insurance than automobile drivers?
- Can you come to us for a consultation?
- What is 'jackknifing?'
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.