Searching for a Accident Injury Lawyer in Palm Beach County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers are among the best in Palm Beach County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Severe injury accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations & agencies across the US. Even though injury accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of personal injury accidents that happen than ever before. Your injury accident in can not only be an instance of negligence by someone but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent victims. If you have been seriously injured in an accident in the area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Accident Injury Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent person is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Injury Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Houston Law Offie at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Injury Accidents
Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Injury accident cases we handle include:
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes injury accidents in ?
While technology has saved many lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted activities" as they control a vehicle. Distractions today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of today's hazards typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Glades County, Hendry County, Martin County, Okeechobee County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Acacia Villas, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cabana Colony, Canal Point, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Gun Club Estates, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Juno Ridge, Jupiter, Jupiter Farms, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Kenwood Estates, Lake Belvedere Estates, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Harbor, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lakewood Gardens, Lantana, Limestone Creek, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Pine Air, Plantation Mobile Home Park, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Royal Palm Estates, San Castle, Schall Circle, Seminole Manor, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Stacey Street, Tequesta, The Acreage, Watergate, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Westgate, .
I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas TestaCarl Olson
Choosing The Right Accident Injury Lawyer
Choosing a Accident Injury Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Injury Accident Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Accident Injury Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Injury Accident Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Accident Injury Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Palm Beach County.
Testa Law Group
2001 S Voss Rd
Houston, TX 77057
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"Bill Harben
"Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol."Brantley Summers
"thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader."Ricky Jackson
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "Rick Jennings
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving , FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Is my truck accident injury claim likely to go to trial?
- I was involved in a truck accident in Austin. Is there a deadline I have to meet to file a lawsuit?
- If I choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, do I ask for compensation from the trucking company or the trucker?
- Can I automatically recover against the truck driver in a traffic accident where a big-rig 'jackknifed?'
- Why do I need a trucking accident lawyer?
- What are some examples of truck driver negligence?
- I was told by my neighbor who was in a car accident last year that my personal injury case, which involves a big rig, is going to be different to handle. Is that true, and if so, why?
- What if the trucking company won't return my calls after my truck accident?
- Is it important to seek prompt medical treatment after a truck wreck?
- Who Can be liable in a truck accident?
- Should I accept a settlement offer from the trucking company?
- A semi-truck was driving in front of me when one of its tires blew out. The tire tread flew up and struck my windshield and caused me to run off the road and sustain injuries. Is the truck at fault?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Accident Injury Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.