Searching for a Wrongful Death Attorney in Taylor County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Wrongful Death Attorneys are among the best in Taylor County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
Testa Law Group can help you.
Wrongful Death claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by legal professional, safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though motor vehicle accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of auto accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A Wrongful Death accident in Taylor County can not only be an instance of operator negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent person. If you have been seriously injured in a Wrongful Death accident in the Taylor County area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Taylor County Wrongful Death Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent operator is held accountable for our client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Accidental Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Taylor County and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Wrongful Death Case
Wrongful Death cases put numerous people such as construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent of others operates the vehicles or machenery in an unlawful manner; thus, wrongful death accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Taylor County Wrongful Death accident cases we handle include:
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Aviation Accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Cases
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes Wrongful Death accidents in Taylor County?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted operations" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for operators today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation.James Catanich
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Attorney
Choosing a Taylor County Wrongful Death Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Taylor County Accidental Death Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Taylor County Wrongful Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Taylor County and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Taylor County.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "Marcus
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "Forrest Sutton
"Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. "Tasha Jackson
"Awesome job with my case. All of my medical bills were paid off and I got much more money than I was ever expecting for my accident. Enjoyed the treatment and staff. Feel back to normal. Name change to The Terminator Attorney, lol."Brantley Summers
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Taylor County, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Can I settle with the trucking companies and their insurance carriers after the accident?
- What Should I Look for in A Truck Accident Attorney?
- Can I still win the lawsuit if I may have been partially at fault for the accident?
- What should I do after a truck wreck?
- Can I negotiate for more money after my truck accident?
- The trucking firm's lawyers have been calling me almost daily since the accident. What do I do?
- Can a truck driver's employer be held liable for an accident?
- When are truck accidents more likely to occur?
- What Are Some of the Common Factors That Contribute to Trucking Accidents?
- Are tractor-trailer accidents always head-on collisions?
- Can I appeal my case if my truck accident claim is denied?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Taylor County and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.