Searching for a Wrongful Death Attorney in Palm Beach County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Wrongful Death Attorneys are among the best in Palm Beach County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
Testa Law Group can help you.
Wrongful Death claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by legal professional, safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though motor vehicle accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of auto accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A Wrongful Death accident in Palm Beach County can not only be an instance of operator negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent person. If you have been seriously injured in a Wrongful Death accident in the Palm Beach County area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Palm Beach County Wrongful Death Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent operator is held accountable for our client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Accidental Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Palm Beach County and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Wrongful Death Case
Wrongful Death cases put numerous people such as construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent of others operates the vehicles or machenery in an unlawful manner; thus, wrongful death accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Palm Beach County Wrongful Death accident cases we handle include:
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Aviation Accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Cases
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes Wrongful Death accidents in Palm Beach County?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted operations" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for operators today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Glades County, Hendry County, Martin County, Okeechobee County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding cities of Acacia Villas, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cabana Colony, Canal Point, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Gun Club Estates, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Juno Ridge, Jupiter, Jupiter Farms, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Kenwood Estates, Lake Belvedere Estates, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Harbor, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lakewood Gardens, Lantana, Limestone Creek, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Pine Air, Plantation Mobile Home Park, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Royal Palm Estates, San Castle, Schall Circle, Seminole Manor, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Stacey Street, Tequesta, The Acreage, Watergate, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Westgate, .
Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work.Tasha Jackson
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Attorney
Choosing a Palm Beach County Wrongful Death Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Palm Beach County Accidental Death Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Palm Beach County Wrongful Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Palm Beach County and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Palm Beach County.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"Jocelyn Trotter
"I was involved in a truck accident back in April in Dallas and I hired Nicholas Testa. All I can say is that he is efficient and caring personal injury lawyer. As much as I was worried about the progress of my case, they did a good job of keeping me happy and up to date. They were professional and caring and I could not be happier with them. "Forrest Sutton
"Great lawyer, thanks for fighting for us."James Roberts
"If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!"Unknown
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Palm Beach County, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- In a truck accident injury or death case, what damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover?
- Who can I collect from in a truck accident personal injury lawsuit?
- Who does a lawyer sue in a trucking accident?
- Why are trucking accidents worse than car accidents?
- Can I sue the truck driver's trucking company for my injuries from the accident?
- How Much Will it Cost To Hire a Lawyer?
- Should I file a truck accident lawsuit in Maryland?
- What kinds of settlements are possible after being involved in a big rig accident? Are settlements/jury awards higher for these types of accidents?
- Will my health insurance coverage or paid sick leave limit my potential recovery?
- What are Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations?
- When should I call a lawyer after my truck accident?
- How important is early investigation?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Palm Beach County and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.