Searching for a Wrongful Death Attorney in Nassau County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Wrongful Death Attorneys are among the best in Nassau County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
Testa Law Group can help you.
Wrongful Death claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by legal professional, safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though motor vehicle accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of auto accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A Wrongful Death accident in Nassau County can not only be an instance of operator negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent person. If you have been seriously injured in a Wrongful Death accident in the Nassau County area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Nassau County Wrongful Death Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent operator is held accountable for our client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Accidental Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Nassau County and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Wrongful Death Case
Wrongful Death cases put numerous people such as construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent of others operates the vehicles or machenery in an unlawful manner; thus, wrongful death accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Nassau County Wrongful Death accident cases we handle include:
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Aviation Accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Cases
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes Wrongful Death accidents in Nassau County?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted operations" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for operators today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Attorney
Choosing a Nassau County Wrongful Death Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Nassau County Accidental Death Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Nassau County Wrongful Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Nassau County and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Nassau County.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."Maria Kliefoth
"Great law firm. Had a major truck accident and Mr. Testa handled everything for me."Jim Catanich
"Thank you to attorney Testa. If you are hurt and want justice then he is your man as I've seen he likes to fight it out and make the other side pay out what is owed. Couldn't have asked for a better attorney to get what I wanted out of my case. Thanks again!"Jenessa Rodriguez
"I had the best experince ever with my law office of Mr. Testa, my lawyer nick and team made me feel welcomed.i came in with a DWI that i did not do and they didnt stop until they got me out of trouble with nothing on my record if u need help and need a law office that will fight for u give them a call. "Rick Jennings
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Nassau County, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Who is in charge of regulating truck drivers?
- If I was involved in a truck accident, how can your attorneys help me get compensation?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- Should I accept a financial offer from the trucking company or insurance company?
- How much money may I be entitled to if I win my trucking accident lawsuit?
- Should I accept a settlement offer from the trucking company for my accident?
- Are tractor-trailer accidents always head-on collisions?
- Are truckers allowed to text while driving?
- What is a 'commercial truck?'
- Should I accept a settlement offer?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. Do I have a case?
- Can I sue if my family member was killed by a semitrailer?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is No-Fault?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Nassau County and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.