Searching for a Wrongful Death Attorney in Miami-Dade County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Wrongful Death Attorneys are among the best in Miami-Dade County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
Testa Law Group can help you.
Wrongful Death claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by legal professional, safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though motor vehicle accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of auto accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A Wrongful Death accident in Miami-Dade County can not only be an instance of operator negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent person. If you have been seriously injured in a Wrongful Death accident in the Miami-Dade County area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Miami-Dade County Wrongful Death Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent operator is held accountable for our client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Accidental Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Wrongful Death Case
Wrongful Death cases put numerous people such as construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent of others operates the vehicles or machenery in an unlawful manner; thus, wrongful death accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Miami-Dade County Wrongful Death accident cases we handle include:
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Aviation Accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Cases
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes Wrongful Death accidents in Miami-Dade County?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted operations" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for operators today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Broward County, Collier County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, and surrounding cities of Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Brownsville, Coral Gables, Coral Terrace, Country Club, Country Walk, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Fisher Island, Florida City, Fountainebleau, Gladeview, Glenvar Heights, Golden Beach, Golden Glades, Goulds, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Homestead Base, Indian Creek, Islandia, Ives Estates, Kendale Lakes, Kendall, Kendall West, Key Biscayne, Leisure City, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Naranja, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Ojus, Olympia Heights, Opa-Locka, Palm Springs North, Palmetto Bay, Palmetto Estates, Pinecrest, Pinewood, Princeton, Richmond Heights, Richmond West, South Miami, South Miami Heights, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunset, Surfside, Sweetwater, Tamiami, The Crossings, The Hammocks, Three Lakes, University Park, Virginia Gardens, West Little River, West Miami, West Perrine, Westchester, Westview, Westwood Lakes, .
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Attorney
Choosing a Miami-Dade County Wrongful Death Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Miami-Dade County Accidental Death Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Miami-Dade County Wrongful Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Miami-Dade County.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More"Joe Parker
"Mr. Nicholas Testa and his staff were helpful and patient through the whole process. It took a while, but they negotiated back and forth until I was able to get a suitable settlement and make sure everything was covered."Shelly Denise Gonzalez
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"Jocelyn Trotter
"Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service. "Ben Solsunone
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Miami-Dade County, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- What kinds of settlements are possible after being involved in a big rig accident? Are settlements/jury awards higher for these types of accidents?
- What can I expect after a trucking accident on the part of the at-fault party and his or her insurance company?
- How much money will I get for my truck accident case?
- How else can I prove negligence on the part of the trucker?
- What do I need to do to protect my legal rights after a semi truck accident?
- Is my truck accident injury claim likely to go to trial?
- I was in a bad accident with an 18-wheeler. My neighbor said I could save myself time and money by just dealing directly with the trucking company's lawyer. Is that true?
- How long do I have to file a claim if I was injured in a commercial truck accident?
- What Are Trucking Accidents?
- Can I negotiate for more money after my truck accident?
- I was told a mechanical defect caused my accident. Who is responsible in this scenario?
- How do commercial truck wrecks differ from other motor vehicle accidents?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is No-Fault?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Miami-Dade County and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.