Searching for a Wrongful Death Attorney in Hillsborough County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Wrongful Death Attorneys are among the best in Hillsborough County, FL area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Representing Family Members After The Loss Of A Loved One
Testa Law Group can help you.
Wrongful Death claims are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by legal professional, safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though motor vehicle accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more forms of auto accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A Wrongful Death accident in Hillsborough County can not only be an instance of operator negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent person. If you have been seriously injured in a Wrongful Death accident in the Hillsborough County area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Hillsborough County Wrongful Death Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent operator is held accountable for our client lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of an accident.
Our Accidental Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Hillsborough County and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Wrongful Death Case
Wrongful Death cases put numerous people such as construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent of others operates the vehicles or machenery in an unlawful manner; thus, wrongful death accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Hillsborough County Wrongful Death accident cases we handle include:
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Aviation Accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Cases
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes Wrongful Death accidents in Hillsborough County?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted operations" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for operators today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in FL including Hardee County, Hillsborough County, Manatee County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Polk County, and surrounding cities of Apollo Beach, Balm, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Carrollwood, Cheval, Citrus Park, Dover, East Lake-Orient Park, Egypt Lake-Leto, Fish Hawk, Gibsonton, Keystone, Lake Magdalene, Lutz, Mango, Northdale, Palm River-Clair Mel, Pebble Creek, Plant City, Progress Village, Riverview, Ruskin, Seffner, Sun City Center, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Town N Country, University, Valrico, Westchase, Wimauma, .
Mr. Nicholas Testa is the most tenacious and persistant lawyer I've ever hired. Most lawyers are all talk no action and scared of their own shadow. Mr. Testa is all action and guided me every step of the way. Excellent customer service.Ben Solsunone
Choosing The Right Wrongful Death Attorney
Choosing a Hillsborough County Wrongful Death Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Accidental Death Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Wrongful Death Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Hillsborough County Accidental Death Attorney
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Hillsborough County Wrongful Death Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Hillsborough County and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Hillsborough County.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"Mr. Testa has represented me on two different occasions for automobile accidents and on both times he has been very accurate and knowledgeable. He actively listens and effectively communicates throughout the entire process. If you are ...More"Jocelyn Trotter
"Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family."Unknown
"Our firm has worked extensively with Nicholas and his firm for many years, and over that time, Nicholas and his firm have proven to be exceptional attorneys and advocates. Nicholas takes the time to really understand the case, and more importantly, really understand the client as not just a client, but rather as a human being. Nicholas and his firm bring to any case not only tireless advocacy and a keen knowledge of the law but also a real understanding of the impact an injury or illness can have on his clients. I am very glad my firm has had the privilege to work with Nicholas and his firm and I would strongly recommend them without hesitation."James Catanich
"Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team."Unknown
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Hillsborough County, FL, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- Do trucking companies have to comply with any government rules?
- What are the regulations governing the number of hours a truck driver can operate?
- Are passengers in a vehicle entitled to pursue a claim?
- I was hit by a truck, and it wasn't my fault. Who is liable for the accident?
- If I do choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, who is held responsible?
- Must I report my commercial truck accident to the police?
- I hear rear guards aren't that strong and don't usually prevent underride accidents. Is this true?
- If I was involved in a truck accident, how can your attorneys help me get compensation?
- What laws apply to truck drivers that may play a role in my case?
- I was hit by a truck with out-of-state plates and now the trucking company won't answer my calls. What can I do?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Life Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Wrongful Death Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in FL including Hillsborough County and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.