Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in TX, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in TX that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the TX area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Work Injuries Lawyers with who represents the injured in the TX area.
Our TX Work Injuries Lawyerss have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our office at today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
A TX personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout TX and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in TX, TX.
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our TX Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At , we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At , we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving Texas, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Shahram Sabzalipour, Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work.,
Unknown, Very hard working truck accident attorney. He did a lot of research into my case and managed to get me some excellent results. I was so worried and he made the whole process a lot easier than I anticipated. I cannot thank this law firm enough for what they did for me and my family.,
Tasha Jackson, Testa Law did an amazing job handling my car accident case. I could not have asked for better care and promptness. Keep up the good work. ,
Carl Olson, I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa,
Unknown, Great lawyer makes cases very easy! ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- I previously injured the same or a similar part of my body in the past. Will this hurt my case?
- What kind of factors may affect the value of a claim?
- Disc Replacement
- Can I Recover More Than Just Medical Bills?
- How do I know if I have a case?
- What is the Statute of Limitations in Florida for suing the driver who caused my car crash?
- I Just Missed it, People Make Mistakes, Right?
- How long do I have to bring an action for recovery in Texas?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Do I have a claim against the shipper of the cargo?
- Who investigates commercial truck accidents?
- Are there special laws that apply in these cases?
- I was involved in a serious accident with a semi and would like to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for my injuries. What could I possibly recover?
- What is a squeeze play accident?
- What if the insurance company makes me an offer?
- How Are Truck Accident Investigations Conducted?
- Can I appeal my case if my truck accident claim is denied?
- What are Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations?
- Are drivers limited to how many hours they can drive?
- How long do I have to file a claim if I was injured in a commercial truck accident?
- What does it mean when a commercial truck 'jackknifes'?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is umbrella insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at can help you.