Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Texas, area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Work Injuries Lawyers with who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Work Injuries Lawyerss have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our office at today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Google "Ben Solsunone
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At , we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At , we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Shahram Sabzalipour, Mr. Nicholas Testa is an outstanding trucking lawyer. He is responsive, thorough, and creative in his advice, and he is also genuinely collegial with others. I would highly recommend Mr. Testa and his team for their work.,
Carl Olson, I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa,
Ricky Jackson, thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader.,
Unknown, One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best...,
Unknown, If I was in another accident in the future, I would defininitly come back to this place. The lawyer made the process and everything so simple and easy and the least pain in their ability to. Best firm around!,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- My medical bills are higher than the At-Fault Driver's Insurance Limits. What can I do now?
- Can I recover for lost wages?
- When should I accept a settlement for my claim?
- What if the other driver's insurance doesn't cover my costs?
- How To Get a California Highway Patrol Accident Report
- What does 'Loss of use of Motor Vehicle' mean?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney for a car accident case?
- What is Bodily Injury Liability Coverage?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What are some of the most common types of truck accidents?
- The trucking company is out of state and they won't return my calls. Can you help?
- What does an Texas truck accident investigation entail?
- I was involved in a serious accident with a semi and would like to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for my injuries. What could I possibly recover?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- If I am eligible for compensation, what will that include?
- How long do truck drivers stay on the road on an average day?
- How Much Will it Cost To Hire a Lawyer?
- Do federal rules and regulations that apply to trucking companies and their employees cover the number of hours they are allowed to drive?
- Are There Special Laws and Regulations That Apply to Truck Drivers?
- Who can be held responsible for injuries or death in a commercial truck accident?
- The Trucking Company's Insurance Adjustor Wants a Statement from Me. Should I Give Them One?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
- What is Health Insurance?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at can help you.