Searching for a Work Injuries Lawyers in Texas?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Work Injuries Lawyerss are among the best in Texas, area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt,
can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Texas that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Texas area, please do not hesitate to contact . , an experienced Work Injuries Lawyers with who represents the injured in the Texas area.
Our Texas Work Injuries Lawyerss have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our office at today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"Superpages"Shelly Denise Gonzalez
A Texas personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by . , our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Texas, .
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Texas Work Related Injuries Lawyers at the are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling to speak with a dedicated Work Injuries Lawyers.
Choosing The Right Work Injuries Lawyers
At , we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Work Injuries Lawyers who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At , we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , , recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Unknown, One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best...,
James Catanich, Nicholas is a highly skilled, zealous advocate who is practical and has his client's best interests at heart. He is extremely attentive to the client's needs and produces the results that the client seeks. I highly recommend him without hesitation., https://www.catanich.com/web-design/overview.php
Chris Perry, I was in a pretty bad truck accident (my first ever) where I was injured, my vehicle totaled and I had no idea what I needed to do. After talking with a coworker, I was given Nicholas Testa's number and I gave him a call. When I went in to talk ...More,
Marcus, Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. ,
Ortencia Montanez, Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! ,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Medpay wants medical bills paid back after settlement
- How am I supposed to get back and forth while my car is in the shop?
- How are attorney fees paid for a car accident lawsuit?
- What happens to my car? Who pays for it and for any rental car I may need?
- Should I repair or replace a damaged vehicle after an accident in Texas?
- I was in a car accident and the air bags in my car didn't deploy. Do I have a case against the car manufacturer?
- What does 'Loss of use of Motor Vehicle' mean?
- Spine Fractures and Whiplash
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- Are most fatal truck accidents single vehicle or multi-vehicle crashes?
- How much money may I be entitled to if I win my trucking accident lawsuit?
- Since trucking companies likely have lots of insurance does being involved in an accident with a big rig possibly mean I would obtain a larger settlement?
- Can I settle with the trucking companies and their insurance carriers after the accident?
- What types of trucks can be involved in an accident?
- What Kinds of Laws Do Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies Have to Follow?
- Should I wait to hear from the trucker's insurance company before contacting a lawyer?
- I was involved in an accident with a commercial truck just outside of Houston. Am I able to claim personal injury damages?
- Are injuries suffered in truck accidents more serious than those in car accidents?
- What laws apply to truck drivers that may play a role in my case?
- If I wasn't responsible for the truck accident, who pays me?
- What does it mean when a commercial truck 'jackknifes'?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Our skilled Work Injuries Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in including and surrounding cities of .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at can help you.