Searching for a Truck Accident Lawyer in TX?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in TX, TX area.FREE CASE Evaluation
Have you been hurt in a truck accident?
The Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents is a major and growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by Federal safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though truck accidents have been happening since trucks were developed, there are now more forms of truck accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A 18-wheeler wreck in Texas can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver. If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident in the Texas area, please contact . today.
Our team of Texas Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent truck driver is held accountable for our client's damages, lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of the truck accident.
Our Big Rig / 18 Wheeler Crashs are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our very aggressive settlement tactics with the truck owner's insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as car passengers, pedestrians, motorcycle riders, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent truck driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, the 18-wheeler accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Texas truckaccident cases we handle include:
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- School Bus accidents
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what causes vehicle accidents in Texas?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Eating or Drinking
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
- Wylie, TX
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in TX including and surrounding cities of .
Serving clients in the following countiesAtascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Dimmit County, Frio County, Kerr County, Kinney County, La Salle County, Maverick County, Medina County, Real County, Uvalde County, Wilson County, & Zavala County.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
Choosing a Texas Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Big Rig / 18 Wheeler Crash at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Texas Big Rig / 18 Wheeler Crash
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Texas Truck Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by . , our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in TX.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."Unknown
"I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More"Joe Parker
"I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"Stephanie Plumbly
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."Maria Kliefoth
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Texas, TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What if I am assaulted while on a bus? Can the bus company be held responsible for this assault?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- If I am a passenger on a bus, do I have any special protections?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- What other laws and regulations apply to commercial trucks?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- Do you also represent tractor-trailer drivers when they are injured due to the negligence of others?
- Should I accept a settlement offer?
- My trucking accident was serious and I may not be able to walk again. My child was badly injured as well. Who do I talk to about this?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for drinking and driving?
- Are truck drivers allowed to drink behind the wheel?
- What's the difference, if any, in a situation that involves a car crash versus a collision with a big rig? Isn't an accident an accident
- What does it mean when a commercial truck 'jackknifes'?
- Can I wait to contact a trucking accident attorney until after I am out of the hospi
- What personal injury damages are available in texas?
- Who Is Responsible in a Trucking Accident – The Driver or The Trucking Company?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is Life Insurance?
- What is Automobile Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What Coverages are required by insurers?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyers are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in TX including Texas and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.