Searching for an Truck Accident Lawyer in Allen Parish?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers are among the best in Allen Parish, LA.
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Truck accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though truck accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of truck accidents in Allen Parish that happen on the road than ever before. A truck wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the Allen Parish area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Allen Parish Truck Accident Lawyer with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Allen Parish area.
Our Allen Parish Truck Accident Lawyers have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Shreveport Law Office office at 318-814-8806 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Truck Accidents
Truck accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, trcuk accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of truck accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Truck Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys."James Catanich, Search Engine Marketing
Testa Law Group
A Allen Parish personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Allen Parish and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Allen Parish, LA.
Testa Law Group
Shreveport Law Office Office
333 Texas Street,
Shreveport, TX 71101
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer
Being the victim in trcuk accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Allen Parish Truck Wreck Attorney at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 318-814-8806 to speak with a dedicated Truck Accident Lawyer.
Choosing The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Truck Accident Lawyer who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to truck accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 318-814-8806
Our Allen Parish personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"Nicholas Testa was EXTREMELY patient with me, as I wasn't a very efficient client. He remained professional at all times and I was able to contact him easily. I definitely recommend him to ANYONE. His attitude is great and I'm glad he represented me! "
Ortencia Montanez, 11 months ago, Google
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "
Afra Najib, a year ago, Google
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"
Carl Olson, 6 months ago, Google
"Very professional hard working individual! Great staff! After getting the run around from the (individual that hit us) insurance company we decided to take a diffrent route and hired Nicholas. It was the best move that we could of done. Thank you for making it stress free.. will definitely recommend you. "
Marcus, 2 weeks ago, Google
"My experience with Nicholas Testa and his staff was outstanding. I don't just feel like a client here i feel like family. Nicholas takes time to get to understand you and the situation your in. I was completely filled in anytime something changed or the ...More"
Bill Harben, a year ago, Google
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300
Shreveport, TX 71101
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Truck Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about an auto accidents
- Is personal injury protection and medical payments coverage important?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim If I Was Partially at Fault?
- Do I have to pay my own medical bills if someone else caused the accident?
- The accident was my fault.
- When should I settle my case?
- When should I talk to a lawyer?
- Out of Pocket Expenses.
- I Was in a Minor Accident. Do I Need to Call the Police?
Latest questions asked about a truck accidents
- What is a 'commercial truck?'
- What Makes Tractor-Trailers So Dangerous?
- What damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover in a truck accident injury or death case?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- I was hit by a truck, and it wasn't my fault. Who is liable for the accident?
- Why Are Trucking Accidents and Motor Vehicle Accidents Different?
- Who can sue in a truck accident injury or death case?
- Can I Sue the Truck Driver's Company for my Injuries?
- Who can be sued in a truck accident case?
- Are injuries suffered in truck accidents more serious than those in car accidents?
- Who is responsible in a trucking accident? Would it be the trucking company or the driver or both?
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for cell phone use and driving?
Latest questions asked about a personal injury lawsuit
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
- What is boat insurance?
- What types of insurance do I need?
- What is Home Insurance?
Our skilled Truck Accident Lawyer are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in LA including Allen Parish, Beauregard Parish, Evangeline Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, Rapides Parish, Vernon Parish, and surrounding cities of Elizabeth, Kinder, Oakdale, Oberlin, Reeves, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.