Searching for a Car Accident Attorney in Beauregard Parish?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Car Accident Attorneys are among the best in Beauregard Parish, LA.
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Auto accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Beauregard Parish that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Beauregard Parish area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Car Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Beauregard Parish area.
Our Beauregard Parish Car Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Shreveport Law Office office at 318-814-8806 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
"I had a car accident couple years ago and needed help. I came across Nicholas Testa and he was willing to help me and do what ever it takes to be a satisfied client. It took time to get the money in my hands but he managed to get as much as he can for me. Very nice and patient. I highly recommend Nicholas Testa"Carl Olson,
Testa Law Group
A Beauregard Parish personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Beauregard Parish and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Beauregard Parish, LA.
Testa Law Group
Shreveport Law Office
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300 Shreveport, TX 71101318-814-8806 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Car Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Beauregard Parish Auto Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 318-814-8806 to speak with a dedicated Car Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Car Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Car Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 318-814-8806
Our Beauregard Parish personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "
David Varner, September 4, 2017, Facebook
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."
Maria Kliefoth, December 13,2017, Google
"... I never had to step a foot into their office. Mr. Testa took the time to personally call me to answer some questions I had. Great experience!"
Stephanie Plumbly, August 12, 2017, Facebook
"Mr. Testa was very patient with me and my case, he was very thorough in explaining everything and worked hard to solve my case. I would definitely recommend him highly to anyone. "
Juliane Cuneus, 11 months ago, Google
"Before I chose to work with Nicholas Testa, we talked with a number of other lawyers. Immediately, I liked the way Nicholas worked - the way he took the time to talk with us on the phone and at a meeting. I always felt like I could call him and ask him a question about the case without feeling rushed."
James Catanich, February 23,2017,
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
333 Texas Street, Suite 1300 Shreveport, TX 71101 Phone: 318-814-8806 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- What if I'm a Passenger in a Wreck?
- If The Insurance Company Won't Settle, How Is The Case Resolved?
- Injured by Hit and Run Driver in Sacramento?
- How Soon after a Car Accident Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Is personal injury protection and medical payments coverage important?
- How To Get a California Highway Patrol Accident Report
- Should I go to the doctor if I'm only 'a little sore?'
- My car was totaled in the accident. Who pays for this?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- Are fatal trucking accidents fairly common?
- What does the term 'No-Zone' mean?
- The trucker that hit my vehicle told the police she fell asleep at the wheel. Can she be held responsible for driving while fatigued?
- Is it just 18-wheelers involved in the vast majority of trucking accidents?
- Are trucking companies regulated by the Federal Government?
- Are expert witnesses necessary to prove fault in a truck accident case?
- Why should I hire an attorney in a trucking case?
- Can you come to us for a consultation?
- In a truck accident injury or death case, what damages can I recover or the survivors of a loved one recover?
- How Common Are Truck Accidents?
- Why is it important to get a copy of the driver's log after an accident?
- Must I report my commercial truck accident to the police?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- What Mistakes Do People Make That Can Hurt Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Can You Recover Money For Your Injuries If You Are Partially At Fault For The Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is No-Fault?
Our skilled Car Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in LA including Allen Parish, Beauregard Parish, Calcasieu Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, Newton County, Vernon Parish, and surrounding cities of Deridder, Longville, Merryville, Oretta, Singer, Sugartown, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.