Searching for a Car Accident Attorney in Archer County?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Car Accident Attorneys are among the best in Archer County, TX.
If you've been hurt,
Testa Law Group can help you.
Auto accidents are a growing issue in America and a much-talked-about dilemma by safety administrations and agencies across the United States. Though auto accidents have been happening since motor vehicles were developed, there are now more countless forms of car accidents in Archer County that happen on the road than ever before. A car wreck can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent driver.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in the Archer County area, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nicholas Testa, an experienced Car Accident Attorney with Testa Law Group who represents the injured in the Archer County area.
Our Archer County Car Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable compensatory settlements for our clients. The negligent driver should be held accountable for your medical expenses, lost wages, and any additional damages you have faced as a result of the accident.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Car Accidents
Car accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, car accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, What Causes Car Accidents?
While technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Using an application on the phone
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking to passengers
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
- Using a GPS navigation system ir reading a map
Testa Law Group
A Archer County personal injury law firm of highly experienced and successful personal injury lawyers, represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Archer County and the surrounding areas. It is renowned for its achievements in the courtroom and its aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
We represent individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence, aviation tragedies, construction negligence, railroad, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability and construction accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history. And we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Archer County, TX.
Testa Law Group
Jefferson Law Office
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657877-780-9052 832-779-8470
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Car Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our Archer County Auto Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling 877-780-9052 to speak with a dedicated Car Accident Attorney.
Choosing The Right Car Accident Attorney
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Choosing a Car Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
- Experience - Never underestimate the value of an attorney's experience when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who knows what to look for; where to look for it; and understands what it means to your case can make all the difference.
- Focus - The focus of an attorney's practice can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. A personal injury lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation - and is probably better equipped when it comes to accurately valuing the compensation for which you are entitled.
- Reputation - An attorney's reputation can go a long way when it comes to resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area and in the court system(s) in which they practice.
- Objectivity - Objectivity cannot be understated when it comes to being compensated for your injuries. Make sure your attorney is objective and isn't looking to settle your case too quickly in order to move on to the next client.
- Personality - Often the most overlooked factor in hiring an attorney is personality. While you may not be discussing your case together over dinner every night, when you've been injured the last thing you need is an attorney who is not going to be there for you to ask questions, give you a status on your case or return your calls in a reasonable time.
Type Of Injury
Type Of Injury
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our personal injury lawyers, serving , TX, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call Mr. Nicholas Testa Now: 877-780-9052
Our Archer County personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
"One of the best lawyers in Houston area! Really knows how to take care of the client. Would really recommend to anyone in the area ! The best..."
Unknown, 11/14/2017 , Superpages
"I cannot refer Mr. Nicholas Testa's services any higher. He ensured I was properly informed throughout the process and you just have that feeling that you are being taken care of. ...More"
Joe Parker, 2 years ago, Google
"Mr. Testa did a great job with my case. He was extremely helpful walking me through my options and was patient answering all my questions. He is highly knowledgable and professional. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my case and have already recommended him to my friends and family."
Maria Kliefoth, December 13,2017, Google
"Great lawyer makes cases very easy! "
Unknown, 06/17/2016 , Superpages
"Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team."
Unknown, 2 weeks ago, Superpages
Contact us today
Free Personal Injury Law Case Reviews
The last thing you want to worry about are medical bills, complicated insurance policies and uncooperative adjustors. That's why we are here.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St. , #B Jefferson, TX 75657 Phone: 877-780-9052 Email: email@example.com
Free Case Evaluation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the legal process. Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights today and speak to an experienced injury lawyer about your case. All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a car accident
- What happens if I was at fault for a car accident?
- Can I sue the driver of the vehicle if I am a passenger?
- Can I be compensated for lost income if I am self-employed?
- What can I do if I remember important details later?
- I keep hearing the term 'comparative negligence.' What does that mean, and how can one of your attorneys help me figure it out?
- Is your car accident under surveillance?
- What are the steps to take after a car accident?
- Should I talk to the other party's insurer after an accident in Elk Grove?
Latest questions asked about Personal Injury accidents
- Do truck drivers have different regulations for cell phone use and driving?
- How are trucking companies responsible for truck accidents?
- Do truck drivers have to have special licenses?
- Will it cost me anything to hire an attorney in a trucking case?
- How Much Is My Truck Accident Case Worth?
- If I choose to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation for my injuries sustained in a trucking accident, do I ask for compensation from the trucking company or the trucker?
- How Do I Choose a Lawyer for My Trucking Accident Claim?
- Would my trucking accident attorney use expert witnesses to prove fault in my big rig accident?
- My husband was involved in a trucking accident and died at the scene. What compensation might I expect for his wrongful death?
- Can more than one party be held responsible for a truck accident?
- Is there a difference between a commercial truck, an 18-wheeler and a big rig?
- Why are big trucks so dangerous?
Latest questions asked about an Auto accident
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- Why Do Most Personal Injury Cases Settle And Not Go To Trial?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Take To Resolve?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- How Is The Worth Of A Car Accident Claim Calculated In Personal Injury Cases?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Do People Lose Courage During Their Personal Injury Cases?
- Are All Car Accident Claims Similar?
Latest questions asked about a insurance needs
- What is No-Fault?
- What is Home Insurance?
- What is motorcycle insurance?
- What is boat insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
Our skilled Car Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. We serve most counties in TX including Archer County, Baylor County, Clay County, Jack County, Throckmorton County, Wichita County, Wilbarger County, Young County, and surrounding cities of Archer City, Holliday, Lakeside City, Megargel, Scotland, Windthorst, .
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.