Searching for a Bus Accident Attorney in Winn Parish?
At Testa Law Group, we give your case the attention it deserves to help you get awarded the maximum amount of money allowable under law. Our team of Bus Accident Attorneys are among the best in Winn Parish, LA area.FREE CASE Evaluation
If you've been hurt
Testa Law Group can help you.
Bus accidents are a growing consern in America today and there is much-talked-about the dilemma in the safety administrations & agencies across the country. Even though bus accidents have been happening since buses were developed, there are now more forms of bus accidents that happen on the road than ever before. A school bus wreck in Winn Parish can not only be an instance of driver negligence but can be life-threatening and cost inhibiting experience for the innocent passenger. If you have been seriously injured in a bus accident in the Winn Parish area, please contact Mr. Nicholas Testa today.
Our team of Winn Parish Bus Accident Attorneys have years of experience in achieving favorable settlements for our clients and in ensuring that the negligent driver is held accountable for our client's lost wages, medical expenses, and other types of additional damages such as mental distress that clients face because of the accident.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyers are highly experienced and successful accident attorneys that have successfully represented our clients in serious personal injury cases and wrongful death cases throughout Winn Parish and the surrounding areas. Testa Law Group is renowned for our achievements in the courtroom and for our aggressive settlement tactics with insurance companies.
Contact our Jefferson Law Office office at 877-780-9052 today for your initial free consultation.
Typical Personal Injury Accidents
Personal Injury accidents put numerous people such as pedestrians, bicyclists, and unsuspecting motorists in immediate dangers as the negligent vehicle driver operates the vehicle in an unlawful manner; thus, vehicle accidents result in severe consequences for innocent victims.
Types of Winn Parish Personal Injury accident cases we handle include:
- School Bus accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler crashes
- Distracted driving
- Head-on collisions
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Crashes caused by leaving the road
- Rear-end collisions
So, what is causing so many bus accidents in Winn Parish?
While modern technology has saved lives, it also appears to be taking lives as more people engage in what is called "distracted driving" as they sit behind the steering wheel. Distractions for drivers today differ from old problems of fumbling with the radio to new hazards, such as checking social media accounts.
Some of todays hazards, typically include:
- Texting or talking on a cell phone
- Talking to passengers
- Eating or Drinking
- Falling asleep
- Using an application on the phone
- Using a GPS navigation system or reading a map
- Changing the radio station
- Looking at signs or other visual distractions
Six Convenient Locations
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorney are familiar with most local courts in TX, FL, and LA and can negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best outcome possible in your personal injury case. With offices in:
- Houston, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Jefferson, TX
- Shreveport, LA
Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.Call Now 877-780-9052
We serve most counties in LA including Bienville Parish, Caldwell Parish, Grant Parish, Jackson Parish, La Salle Parish, Natchitoches Parish, Winn Parish, and surrounding cities of Atlanta, Calvin, Dodson, Jordan Hill, Joyce, Sikes, St Maurice, Tullos, Winnfield, .
Very pleasant with the services they provided us. Mr. Nicholas Testa went above on beyond to help with everything. We are very glad with the decision we made of choosing such a great truck accident attorney and along with his team.Unknown
Choosing The Right Bus Accident Attorney
Choosing a Winn Parish Bus Accident Attorney who willing to actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation you're entitled to.
At Testa Law Group, we have seen first-hand the toll that an accident can take on you and your loved ones. Having spent years representing people who have been injured, we have some tips that can help you select the right attorney.
Protect Your Rights
With A Dedicated Bus Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a vehicle accident is traumatizing and frightful due to the intense and unexpected nature of such accidents.
Our School Bus Accident Lawyer at the Testa Law Group are dedicated to obtaining money for clients hurt by negligent drivers. For more knowledge on how our law team can help you in your injury lawsuit, contact our offices today by calling today to speak with a dedicated Bus Accident Attorney.
Learn Your Options
If you have been injured and are now suffering the financial consequences, you might be wondering what you options are. Fill out the form on the right and get a free case evaluation from your Winn Parish School Bus Accident Lawyer
Have a quick question, text me at 877-780-9052Nic Testa
Testa Law Group
Our Winn Parish Bus Accident Attorneys are highly experienced and successful personal injury attorneys that have represents plaintiffs in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Winn Parish and the surrounding areas. They are renowned for their achievements in the courtroom and aggressive settlements with insurance companies.
Testa Law Group represent our clients in most personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from motor vehicle negligence and truck accidents. Lead by Mr. Nicholas Testa, our team aggressive work also includes business and commercial litigation.
We are extremely proud of our extraordinary history and we are even more excited about our future. Our highly successful and creative trial attorneys; our dedicated and hard-working management team and staff; and our state of the art technology ensure that our clients will continue to receive the best legal services possible in Winn Parish.
Testa Law Group
121 W. Austin St.
Jefferson, TX 75657
*By Appointment Only
We are willing to come to your hospital room, home, or office if it makes it easier on you!
"thx for the help! was hurt very bad and Testa took care of me and my case against freight loader."Ricky Jackson
"I was involved in a major truck accident in Houston, TX and the Testa Law Group handled everything. Great job guys."James Catanich
"Awesome services provided by the whole team at the law firm. "Afra Najib
"I just had a pretty bad accident i went to the E.R and thought there would be no way i could get ahold of a Attorney on a holiday weekend but my pains were getting worse i have no insurance. So i thought i guess i can at least leave a message. "David Varner
Type Of Injury
Information on Specific Types of Injuries
At Testa Law Group, we understand the difficulties and the complex issues linked to vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and other motor vehicle accidents. Our lawyers, serving Winn Parish, LA, recognize the impact these suits can have on all parties involved.
Call The Testa Law Group Now
Our attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive.
Free Case Reviews
After an accident, the last thing you want to worry about are uncooperative adjustors, complicated insurance policies, and the mounting medical bills. That's why you should call the Testa Law Group. We're here to help you.
So take the first step and exercising your legal rights! Call us today to speak with a highly trained attorney.Call Now 877-780-9052
Free Case Evaluation
Click the Free Case Evaluation button below and you can speak with an accident attorney today. We'll answer your questions about the legal process or what your options are. Set up your first consultation with a trained attorney.
Take the first step towards exercising your legal rights and fill out the free Case Evaluation form. We'll contact you today!FREE CASE Evaluation
All consultations are free and confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens During A Vehicle Accident Lawsuit?
Most people have never been involved in a lawsuit. As such, many accident victims and their families are anxious about pursuing
a personal injury claim. It is true that a lawsuit could result in a trial before a jury, but most don't, and the process should
not be a stressful one.
Latest questions asked about a vehicle accidents
- If I am a pedestrian hit by a bus or a loved one was killed by a bus while walking or waiting for a bus, whom can I bring a case against?
- If I am a driver of a vehicle that is involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- Should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in a school bus accident?
- If I am injured or a loved one is killed while a passenger on a bus, whom can I sue for my losses?
- Do I need an attorney to bring a case involving a bus accident?
- If I am a passenger of another vehicle involved in a bus collision or a loved one was killed as a passenger in a vehicle involved in a bus collision, whom can I sue?
- What damages am I allowed to recover in a bus accident?
- Do I have to file a claim for recovery within a certain time period?
Latest questions asked about personal injury cases
- What Are The Potential Damages If Somebody Died In An Accident?
- Why Do People Avoid Seeing A Doctor After The Accident?
- Do Attorneys Share Risks With Their Clients In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Is The Common Misconception Clients Have About Auto Accidents?
- What Is The Maximum Time Limit To See A Doctor After The Accident In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Do People Behave Regarding Their Personal Injury Case?
- Should You Give Statements To The Other Party's Insurance Company Regarding Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Citation At An Accident Ruin Your Ability To Receive Money For Your Injuries?
- What Makes A Personal Injury Case Strong?
- How Soon Should You Contact An Attorney After An Auto Accident?
- Are Personal Injury Claims Determined On Insurance?
- How Long Do Auto Accident Cases Typically Last?
Latest questions asked about truck accidents
- Can more than one party be held responsible for a truck accident?
- What safety regulations apply to the trucking industry?
- If I was struck by a commercial truck while driving in that truck's blind spot, am I liable?
- What kinds of damages would I be eligible to seek as a result of a personal injury caused by a trucking accident?
- I've heard that it's dangerous to drive in a truck's 'No-Zone.' What does that mean?
- I was injured in a truck accident when my car was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Who pay my medical bills?
- Can I sue the trucking company for compensation for my injuries?
- Why are commercial trucking accidents involving passenger vehicles so common?
- What does the term 'No-Zone' mean?
- What is 'jackknifing?'
- Are drivers limited to how many hours they can drive?
- The trucker who hit me was driving too fast. Do I have a case?
Latest questions asked about insurance needs
- What is boat insurance?
- What is Health Insurance?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- Why should I consider Personal Umbrella insurance?
- Who is required to Have Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance?
Testa Law Group is conveniently located throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia
Our skilled Bus Accident Attorneys are familiar with most local courts in Texas, Louisiana, and Flordia and can negotiate with the insurance companies there to obtain the best outcome possible in your vehicle accident or personal injury case. We serve most cities in LA including Winn Parish and surrounding cities. Let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact us today to learn how the dedicated attorneys at Testa Law Group can help you.